Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Full Clip
    Chimpout Guest

More bowing to Niggers!

French cosmetic co. L'Oreal (U.S branch in NYC) have removed the word 'Whitening' from some of their advertisements and products even though the majority of their customers are humans.
    In response I suggest that your wives/partners boycott this outfits products forthwith and do likewise for any other Nigger coddling, knee bending companies.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's getting ridiculous. The coddlers are overplaying their hand, and the backlash is going to be serious.

Super Nigger
    Chimpout Guest

Niggerizing Cosmetic Products

If the cosmetic companies are serious, they would start making skin and teeth blackening products. For hair, they would rename the black hair dye to "Niggerizing Hair Dye". They would also stop selling hair straighteners (those are rayciss!) and instead sell a product that makes straight hair a kinky, tangled, Brillo pad like mop. They would call it, "Afroizing-Brilloizer". Maybe a new chemical can be added to lipstick that irritates the lips and causes them to swell up like sausages to emulate the natural appearance of nigger lips. They could market that as, "Nigger Boot Lip Enhancing Balm - In a Variety of Colors)

I'll be watching to see if they launch these changes... and for the success they will obviously have at selling them, (because I should get paid for my awesome ideas! Then again, niggers didn't get justly rewarded for inventing peanut butter, stop lights and flying pyramids, so I suppose I don't deserve it either...)

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Nigger View Post
    If the cosmetic companies are serious, they would start making skin and teeth blackening products. For hair, they would rename the black hair dye to "Niggerizing Hair Dye". They would also stop selling hair straighteners (those are rayciss!) and instead sell a product that makes straight hair a kinky, tangled, Brillo pad like mop. They would call it, "Afroizing-Brilloizer". Maybe a new chemical can be added to lipstick that irritates the lips and causes them to swell up like sausages to emulate the natural appearance of nigger lips. They could market that as, "Nigger Boot Lip Enhancing Balm - In a Variety of Colors)

I'll be watching to see if they launch these changes... and for the success they will obviously have at selling them, (because I should get paid for my awesome ideas! Then again, niggers didn't get justly rewarded for inventing peanut butter, stop lights and flying pyramids, so I suppose I don't deserve it either...)
    As long as it was permanent and only liberal cucks who want to use them can buy them. We need niggers to keep their teeth white so cops can see them in the dark. But when a liberal wants to put on nigger face they have to live with it for the rest of their lives. No apologizing later and drinking to grape drank.

They should also make a product that distorts the skull into simian like shape. Then we make it mandatory for liberals and see them cringe as they are called racist for not wanting to look like niggers.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Nigger View Post
    Maybe a new chemical can be added to lipstick that irritates the lips and causes them to swell up like sausages to emulate the natural appearance of nigger lips. They could market that as, "Nigger Boot Lip Enhancing Balm - In a Variety of Colors)
    I would suggest naming it, "Nigger Boot Lip Enhancing Balm - In a Variety of Gaudy Street Walking Crack Addicted Prostitute Felon Factory Welfare Sowpotamus Colors - Perfect for the Liberal Left Minded Coal Burner Nigger Wannabe)

Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    They should also make a product that distorts the skull into simian like shape. Then we make it mandatory for liberals and see them cringe as they are called racist for not wanting to look like niggers.
    Some ancient peoples wrapped their babie's and children's heads as they grew so they would develop a cranial shape that appeared God-like (or alien-like by today's standards) when they matured. I'm sure a product like that could be developed with modern techniques and plastics for liberals to cheerfully apply to their spawn so when they grow into adult liberal cucks, they will be "beautiful" and resemble the "noble niggers" that they so adore.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I would suggest naming it, "Nigger Boot Lip Enhancing Balm - In a Variety of Gaudy Street Walking Crack Addicted Prostitute Felon Factory Welfare Sowpotamus Colors - Perfect for the Liberal Left Minded Coal Burner Nigger Wannabe)

Some ancient peoples wrapped their babie's and children's heads as they grew so they would develop a cranial shape that appeared God-like (or alien-like by today's standards) when they matured. I'm sure a product like that could be developed with modern techniques and plastics for liberals to cheerfully apply to their spawn so when they grow into adult liberal cucks, they will be "beautiful" and resemble the "noble niggers" that they so adore.
    That takes the choice away from the child though. Even a child being bombarded with non stop nigger loving can still make a decision on their own later in life This is one of the reasons I am vehemently against a child being given medication or surgery to help them fit into the opposite gender even if they think that is what they want. But that is a topic suited for another discussion.

I was joking about an instant irreversible product a liberal could use and later regret with every fiber of their being. Besides these liberals don't want to be niggers. They just want to be loved and adored like niggers.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    What about nigger-specific cosmetics like skin bleach and hair straightener? All the shit they use on their filthy worthless hides to make them look less like niggers...

Why isn't it "racist" for nigger sows to get fur extensions that that would never be possible naturally (their fur is brittle and breaks off easily)?

Why isn't it "racist" for nigger bucks to wear Hilfiger jeans and Nike Air Jordans when their Africa coonsins wear little more than bones in their noses?

Niggers need to dress like real niggers and stop appropriating Human culture!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    What about nigger-specific cosmetics like skin bleach and hair straightener? All the shit they use on their filthy worthless hides to make them look less like niggers...

Why isn't it "racist" for nigger sows to get fur extensions that that would never be possible naturally (their fur is brittle and breaks off easily)?

Why isn't it "racist" for nigger bucks to wear Hilfiger jeans and Nike Air Jordans when their Africa coonsins wear little more than bones in their noses?

Niggers need to dress like real niggers and stop appropriating Human culture!
    I believe that this is the post of the day.

As for the nigger specific products, it just goes to show that even niggers hate niggers. In fact from my observations of niggers in their more-or-less natural habitat it seems that everything humans hate about niggers, niggers really hate about niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    That's why I don't eat at McNigger's!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Ever hear of a "post turtle"?
    It goes like this....if you are out in the middle of nowhere, and come across a turtle up on a fence post, you immediately know two things.One, he did NOT get there by himself, and two, he does not belong there.The filthy nigger did not get where it is today without the White liberal fool.Without the bleeding heart trash, jamalawuishia would still be where he belongs....under control, or, better yet, in Afreaka.The only thing necessary to shut down the nigger in this country is for Whites to take a " hands off" approach.They would burn out like a two-for-one roman Candle.So while we hand lots of disdain for the pavement ape, let's save some for the White,nigger-loving garbage that have put them where they are today.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Post Turdle World

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ever hear of a "post turtle"?
    It goes like this....if you are out in the middle of nowhere, and come across a turtle up on a fence post, you immediately know two things.One, he did NOT get there by himself, and two, he does not belong there.The filthy nigger did not get where it is today without the White liberal fool.Without the bleeding heart trash, jamalawuishia would still be where he belongs....under control, or, better yet, in Afreaka.The only thing necessary to shut down the nigger in this country is for Whites to take a " hands off" approach.They would burn out like a two-for-one roman Candle.So while we hand lots of disdain for the pavement ape, let's save some for the White,nigger-loving garbage that have put them where they are today.
    Indeed. And as decent humans, we should help the poor turtle down from the fence post. Maybe put it back into the pond it came from, where it belongs. Also as decent human beings, if we see the cruel childlike humans putting a turtle up on a fence post setting it up for failure, we should admonish, perhaps punish, and educate them.

Elevating nigger turtles up on pedestals is wrong too. If all humans were educated to understand that turtles are animals that don't belong up on pedestals, the sooner we could live in a post turtle world and the better life would be.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tweak, back in our SoCal days, we were at a movie theater waiting for the movie to begin. These two big fat sheboons with giant sodas and buckets of popcorn were walking down the aisles right beside us. One of the fatties got its hooves tangled up and BOOM!, down it went. Total face plant! Popcorn and soda went everywhere...

The sow came to rest about 10 feet from us, but its wig kept on rolling for another 5 or 6 feet. The top of the sow's hayed was patchy fur like a mangy dog. I am told this condition is caused by years of wearing synthetic weaves. The weaves are stronger than the fur and rub it off.

The sow got up on all fours and crawled on the floor to get to its weeeeig. Of course, I'm doing everything I can not to melt down into hysterics -- I had just started dating the future Mrs. PH and she was not aware YET of how I felt about Negroes.

The sow slapped that weeeig back on its nappy hayed faster than you can say "Muh Poozy!". Of course, the weeeig was crooked as fuck, but the sow didn't seem to notice. It just waddled off and sat down like nothing had happened.