Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

ACLU furious: facial recognition tech made police arrest wrong nigger

Stalin once said 'show me the man and I'll show you the crime.' But, show me a nigger and its a sure bet that there's a crime involved somewhere.
    ACLU CALLS ON LAWMAKERS TO IMMEDIATELY STOP LAW ENFORCEMENT USE OF FACE RECOGNITION TECHNOLOGY

DETROIT — Robert Williams, a Black man and Michigan resident, was wrongfully arrested because of a false face recognition match, according to an administrative complaint filed today by the American Civil Liberties Union of Michigan. This is the first known case of someone being wrongfully arrested in the United States because of this technology, though there are likely many more cases like Robert’s that remain unknown.
    Detroit police handcuffed Robert on his front lawn in front of his wife and two terrified girls, ages two and five. The police took him to a detention center about forty minutes away, where he was locked up overnight in a cramped and filthy cell. Robert’s fingerprints, DNA sample, and mugshot were put on file. After an officer acknowledged during an interrogation the next afternoon that “the computer must have gotten it wrong,” Robert was finally released — nearly 30 hours after his arrest.
    https://archive.is/mhuEM#selection-2913.0-2929.496
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well shit, all nigger look alike, even a computer algorithm can’t distinguish them.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It looks like a criminal to me too.
    Separate is not equal,...
    it is better!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey you damn racist ACLU towards AI!!! How dare you!

First they murder the AI for Identifying niggers as gorillas on photos. Come on everyone know they look like gorillas.

Now you expect the AI to tell the difference between niggers. They practically are brothers/sisters. Hard to tell apart. This why niggers call each other brothers/sisters. Cause they can't tell each other apart too. So safer for them to call each other that. Could be his real bother or sister!!!