Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

92 Year Old White Woman Punched To The Ground By Dirty Nigger

So this nigger apparently had over 100 prior arrests or something like that at only 31 years old...and then he punches a 92 year old white woman to the ground! He got arrested fortunately, but the media won't say what it is. They won't say that it's a hate crime. They won't say that a BLACK MAN PUNCHED AN ELDERLY WHITE WOMAN. What fucking cowards! I hope that COWARDLY COON drops the soap in prison!

NIGGERS CAN'T FACE THE FACT THAT EMINEM IS WHITE, HAS MORE SKILL THAN THEM AND OUTSOLD ALL OTHER HIP HOP / RAP ALBUMS WITH OVER 220,000,000 COPIES SOLD WORLDWIDE

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meanwhile her grandchildren were probably down the street protesting in favor of BLM.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Awareness View Post
    If a 31 year old white guy did the same thing to a 92 year old black woman, would they see it as a hate crime?
    You know it would be and so does every dirty nigger loving liberal on the planet. The news would have mentioned race not only in the title but a dozen times in the article. The major surprise is just how much coverage this got in the first place. Seeing it in the news feeds for more than a couple hours is crazy. Now if it had been reversed it would be 24/7 news and every one of the players would be screeching. Hate crime charges would be as sure as niggers devouring a plate of KFC.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    You know it would be and so does every dirty nigger loving liberal on the planet. The news would have mentioned race not only in the title but a dozen times in the article. The major surprise is just how much coverage this got in the first place. Seeing it in the news feeds for more than a couple hours is crazy. Now if it had been reversed it would be 24/7 news and every one of the players would be screeching. Hate crime charges would be as sure as niggers devouring a plate of KFC.
    How is this shit bag still on the streets? 100 arrests and this freaking spook is still out there causing trouble! Un-freaking-believable!!!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chosensavior View Post
    So this nigger apparently had over 100 prior arrests or something like that at only 31 years old...and then he punches a 92 year old white woman to the ground! He got arrested fortunately, but the media won't say what it is. They won't say that it's a hate crime. They won't say that a BLACK MAN PUNCHED AN ELDERLY WHITE WOMAN. What fucking cowards! I hope that COWARDLY COON drops the soap in prison!

If that woman was my mother, or grandmother, that nigger would have a lot more to worry about than getting his butt fucked. 10 minutes hung upside down in my garage while I beat it with a crowbar would be his sentence.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by grim1 View Post
    If that woman was my mother, or grandmother, that nigger would have a lot more to worry about than getting his butt fucked. 10 minutes hung upside down in my garage while I beat it with a crowbar would be his sentence.
    I think the proper court sanctioned punishment should be with the body part that committed the crime. E.g: You rape, You get castrated; Run from the cops, loose a toe or worse etc.

This monkey should have it's paw cut off and nailed to it's forehead as a message to the other animals.

Oh - and the beating... definitely the upside down beating part!

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I think the proper court sanctioned punishment should be with the body part that committed the crime. E.g: You rape, You get castrated; Run from the cops, loose a toe or worse etc.

This monkey should have it's paw cut off and nailed to it's forehead as a message to the other animals.

Oh - and the beating... definitely the upside down beating part!
    Oh how I wish this was the law of the land!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It would have been nice if some nigger hating bad ass white guy had been there saw this and beat the black off that ape.