Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool An Easy Solution To The Prison Problem

Depending on the source, there are approximately 2.3 million prisoners in the United States. If we really want to set a precedent for law and order and stop things like "Defund the Police", wouldn't the easiest thing be to pretend like the people working at the prisons are "defunded" (fuck, I have a friend who only made $20,000 a year as a corrections officer and that was with a college degree from a decent university too, so they are basically defunded already) and just let these prisoners starve to death? What the hell is the point in keeping these scumbags alive when you know they are just going to commit another crime when they get out anyhow?

I know there are a lot of "for profit" prisons, but the economy is imaginary anyhow, so it really doesn't matter. Feed a dead prisoner burger (say it's 100% plant-based) to your favorite vegan, hippie douchebag neighbor for your socially distanced 4th of July BBQ this year. Have some fucking fun while solving the prison problem once and for all.

P.S. Y'all are invited to my special BLM NIGGER-Q for 4th of July. I have already hired legendary hip hop artist Coolio to perform for a pack of menthols, some grape soda and a stack of the new $2 bills with Aunt Jemima on them. But you will catch COVID-19 up here...mask or no mask. I'm sorry folks.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    and the new $666 dollar bill with George Floyd on them !!
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Today's prisons are like a vacation for niggers and other criminals. We need to go back to what prisons were in the 20's and 30's - Hard labor all day for 16 hours and fed shit garbage food, just enough to keep them alive, then locked back in their cells for the night.
    We could solve the world financial crisis by having a paid live streaming service where you can switch from live stream feed to live stream feed around watching niggers suffering doing hard labor all day in prison and being fed shit garbage food. COONFLIX will soon be available for only $9.99 a month!
    NIGGERS CAN'T FACE THE FACT THAT EMINEM IS WHITE, HAS MORE SKILL THAN THEM AND OUTSOLD ALL OTHER HIP HOP / RAP ALBUMS WITH OVER 220,000,000 COPIES SOLD WORLDWIDE

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chosensavior View Post
    We could solve the world financial crisis by having a paid live streaming service where you can switch from live stream feed to live stream feed around watching niggers suffering doing hard labor all day in prison and being fed shit garbage food. COONFLIX will soon be available for only $9.99 a month!
    Awesome - love it !! A bit like paradise island for gangsters. I know there's a nigger song that out there somewhere that would be the cover.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    NU has become a joke. My wife has a friend who’s son is now in NU serving 30 years for murder (drug deal gone wrong). White kid, always was an asshole. He sits around all day watching TV, reading mags and sleeping. No fucking work at all. In other words a nigger paradise. I think bringing back corporal punishment would be a better option. As soon as a nigger commits it’s first crime at 9 or10, it should be tied to a post and have the shit whipped out of it. It worked well before 1860 and it will work again.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Prison farms are the way we need to go back to. Eat what you grow. No cable TV. No phone privileges. During the summer, you work the field all day. During the winter, you turn a large wheel to generate electricity for heat.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^I'll second that motion on all of them. I say, phones should be removed altogether. Tell them they can write letters instead. At least they may be forced to become more literate while they're at it. No entertainment whatsoever! Prison libraries should only carry nonfiction education books. No sports equipment and no weight lifting either. They should be exercised enough from field work and other construction projects geared solely for self sustainment and upkeep of the facilities. Any rest or down time should be spent in a small, one man cell for self reflection on what brought them there.

Anytime prisoners are allowed to mingle, they corrupt each other worse. We don't need to turn out a bunch of physically stronger, more violent, more corrupted, better fed, and devious prisoners upon release.

Prison is something you should never want to return to and not because you got raped, either. That shit needs to stop! Clyde Barrow himself said that his motivation to become violent started because of this. Prior to this, he was a small time nickle and dime crook sentenced to prison in Texas. I honestly don't wish that on anyone, even a rapist himself. If you do that, you shouldn't be in prison anyway, except while awaiting your short appeal and immediate execution. Anyone that violent who has done that cannot ever be rehabilitated anyway. Anyone who does it, no matter where including prison, must be put to death for the good of mankind.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Starve them and throw a bucket of chicken over the fence every few days and let them kill each other for it. We know they would.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsRus View Post
    Awesome - love it !! A bit like paradise island for gangsters. I know there's a nigger song that out there somewhere that would be the cover.
    I could easily narrow the song choice down to Gangsta's Paradise by Coolio or The Day The Niggaz Took Over by Dr. Dre.
    NIGGERS CAN'T FACE THE FACT THAT EMINEM IS WHITE, HAS MORE SKILL THAN THEM AND OUTSOLD ALL OTHER HIP HOP / RAP ALBUMS WITH OVER 220,000,000 COPIES SOLD WORLDWIDE

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have another suggestion. Any nigger commiting a crime greater than jaywalking is deported to the motherland for their sentence. They have to re-apply for their citizenship and it is ALWAYS denied.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chosensavior View Post
    and being fed shit garbage food.!
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Starve them and throw a bucket of chicken over the fence every few days and let them kill each other for it. We know they would.
    Did you guys ever have the misfortune of seeing "Amistad"? There's a scene, not really funny, but showing the true nature of niggers when eating. They're given food right into their paws and basically fight each other. The "Gibs us free" magic nigger gets its handful and grunts at the rest.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Did you guys ever have the misfortune of seeing "Amistad"? There's a scene, not really funny, but showing the true nature of niggers when eating. They're given food right into their paws and basically fight each other. The "Gibs us free" magic nigger gets its handful and grunts at the rest.
    I saw Amistad, but the only scene I remember is the unloading of niggers in the middle of the ocean. Someone set to it different music and made a funny version.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."