Depending on the source, there are approximately 2.3 million prisoners in the United States. If we really want to set a precedent for law and order and stop things like "Defund the Police", wouldn't the easiest thing be to pretend like the people working at the prisons are "defunded" (fuck, I have a friend who only made $20,000 a year as a corrections officer and that was with a college degree from a decent university too, so they are basically defunded already) and just let these prisoners starve to death? What the hell is the point in keeping these scumbags alive when you know they are just going to commit another crime when they get out anyhow?

I know there are a lot of "for profit" prisons, but the economy is imaginary anyhow, so it really doesn't matter. Feed a dead prisoner burger (say it's 100% plant-based) to your favorite vegan, hippie douchebag neighbor for your socially distanced 4th of July BBQ this year. Have some fucking fun while solving the prison problem once and for all.

P.S. Y'all are invited to my special BLM NIGGER-Q for 4th of July. I have already hired legendary hip hop artist Coolio to perform for a pack of menthols, some grape soda and a stack of the new $2 bills with Aunt Jemima on them. But you will catch COVID-19 up here...mask or no mask. I'm sorry folks.