Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Is There Such Thing As A White Neighborhood Anymore?

So as the thread title asks...is there such thing as a white neighborhood anymore? And I should add in does such a white neighborhood exist in the USA anymore? Gentrification should have eliminated the niggers from New York City and Philadelphia but it has failed and has only produced homelessness and BLM terrorist nutjobs. I want to move out of here, somewhere where it warm and it is filled with white people who don't give a shit about niggers. But where the fuck can you go now that has this?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    here in the upper peninsula of michigan it's 99.9 % white. see a few niggers in marquette because of northern michigan university. the only blacks i see are the bears that wander into my yard.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The town in NH we live in has 4000 year-round residents, and zero niggers. We see a few during summer passing through, and they look real uncomfortable.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’m in Northern Arizona. I never see niggers around here. All white folks and we watch out for each other.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I live in a town of 20,000. If there are any niggers here I've never seen them in the last 20 years.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."