Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger/Cuban hybrid she boon cussed out for stealing mangoes from neighbor's tree

Punta Gorda Isles man faces charges after hurling racial slurs, spitting on woman

A Punta Gorda Isles man is facing charges after two women said he shouted racial slurs at them and spit in one’s face.

The encounter happened when the women were picking mangoes. They said Donald Mueller stopped his car, yelled a slew of obscenities, then let his spit fly.

“When he screamed at me ‘Black lives don’t matter,’ I was beyond myself,” said Leiya R., of Volusia County.

“And then physically spit in my face.”

Leiya said that while visiting her hometown and cousin Katrina in Punta Gorda Isles on Tuesday, they picked some mangoes up off the ground of a yard. The homeowner where the mango tree is planted gave the two women permission (???), but when Mueller, a neighbor, saw the pair, he thought they took the fruit from his tree two blocks away and got angry.
    https://www.winknews.com/2020/06/25/...ting-on-woman/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's only natural to see niggers with fruit looking like your own tree's and accuse them. And some people do spit a little when yelling, it doesn't mean it was on purpose.

When an accident happens to niggers, though, they act like they just went through genocide, Chernobyl, tornadoes and an acid rain bath.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I used to have an apple tree in my yard at my previous residence. Nigglets always were in my yard stealing them. One of the many reasons I moved. I’m sure he had enough of the theft.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry

They were caught stealing and threatened to murder him. The niggers are the ones that needs to go to nig-U.

It is common practice for niggers to commit a crime and then accuse the victim.

If anyone believes the niggers' story that they wanted mangoes that were already on the ground they are violently stupid. Even niggers know they are full of bugs and American niggers don't eat bugs.

If the mangoes in the nigger hoopty aren't full of bugs, there aren't from off the ground.
    Separate is not equal,...
    it is better!