Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Another hate crime hoax

Assault on 18-year-old biracial woman in Wisconsin being investigated as hate crime

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/assault-18...opstories.html

The victim, Althea Bernstein, told authorities she was stopped at a red light Wednesday with her driver's side window down when she heard someone yell a racial slur. It was at that point that four white men allegedly sprayed a liquid on her face and neck and then threw a flaming lighter at her, which caused the liquid to ignite, according to the incident report.

Scared, Bernstein began to drive and patted out the flames, the report stated. She drove home, where her mother told her to go to the hospital.

At the hospital, she was treated for burns and will need to make follow-up visits for additional medical care, authorities said. Hospital staff, according to police, believe the liquid was lighter fluid.
    To me, this just sounds too bizarre and crazy to be real. (Which is why it may end up as part of Chapter 4 in another thread, albeit with some modifications to protect the guilty)

Honestly, who does stuff like that?

And why did the nigger drive to its mammy's house instead of the hospital?

Also, this happened in Madison, Wisconsin. At 1 AM on a wednesday morning. The nigger said she wasn't participating in the protests...

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    IF I was going to go that far to make a statement and torch a half-breed nigger, I wouldn't use lighter fluid. Fill up a plastic Big Gulp cup with gasoline, put a lid on it and toss that in the car window. It WILL dump it's contents into the car and all over the driver, then throw a lit road flare into the window. There is no "patting out" the flames.

I agree, this is a staged hate crime.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    This comment by someone sums it up very clearly

• Penny
    • 8 hours ago

Just to sum up: four white guys were hanging around Madison, the most liberal city in Wisconsin, and decided to randomly commit attempted murder by waiting for someone to drive by with their windows open, running into the street, throwing lighter fluid on her, throwing a lighter into her car that stayed lit with no one holding it. Then her face caught on fire even though lighter fluid doesn't flash like gasoline, she was able to drive away with her face on fire, she went home instead of immediately to the hospital; and no one saw a thing. Draw your own conclusions as to her credibility

Exactly. Only lighter that could possibly stay lit after being thrown into a car window is a zippo and who wants to waste a perfectly good zippo on a nigger?

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Exactly. Only lighter that could possibly stay lit after being thrown into a car window is a zippo and who wants to waste a perfectly good zippo on a nigger?
    I think the nigger saw too many movies where that occurred and thought that would sound plausible.

If a zippo was thrown at it, then it will be revealed as part of the evidence during the trial. The chances of it having no fingerprints on it are zero.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Update!

Who could have possibly seen this coming?

See also: http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showth...+lighter+fluid

You’d think the media would have been taught a lesson after the first 50 hate crime hoaxes. Instead, they doubled down on this one, reporting every detail with that hysterical tone they get when they think America needs to be taught a lesson.It’s them that need to go back to school and learn how to be journalists.
    In addition to earning national headlines, Bernstein was interviewed on ABC’s Good Morning America, included in a floor speech by Rep. Joe Kennedy III (D., Mass.), and received a phone call from Meghan Markle and Prince Harry. She was also included in the NFL’s list of “victims of systemic racism, victims of police brutality, and social justice heroes,” and her name has been featured this season on the helmet of players such as the Atlanta Falcon’s Todd Gurley.
    Hate crime hoaxes will continue as long as the media reacts this way. And as long as authorities let the criminals get away with it.
    I love this statement from “community leaders” who, like Bernstein’s family, never mention the investigation’s findings.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ate-crime-hoax

Can anyone remember the last actual "hate crime?" Outside of the drunk Jasper TX assholes anomaly (who were sentenced to death without hate crime laws), I can't think of one.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 10-03-2020 at 09:24 PM. Reason: multiple post
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Who could have possibly seen this coming?

See also: http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showth...+lighter+fluid

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ate-crime-hoax

Can anyone remember the last actual "hate crime?" Outside of the drunk Jasper TX assholes anomaly (who were sentenced to death without hate crime laws), I can't think of one.
    The actual hate crimes are almost all committed by niggers. Too bad the liberals won't turn the tables and charge the sow with committing a hate crime herself. Niggers hate all humans, it's pretty much coded in the DNA, thats why they destroy everything they come near. Hate and destruction. All they really know.
    The only good coal burner runs on steel rails.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post

...Also, this happened in Madison, Wisconsin. At 1 AM on a wednesday morning...
    The only plausible part of the story as niggers are nocturnal and are usually out consuming copious amounts if malt liquor and getting their muh dikk or other crime on before retiring just before sunrise, not to be seen again til after lunch.

It's what they do!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another nigger pet making up shit, so their keeper liberal media friends have something to write about.Only thing, nigg is too stupid to make up a believable story.It don’t realize it’s going to get investigated.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    fucking stupid ' looks at me ' nigger. I despise every one of their vile black skinned asses.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lying is also in a nigger’s DNA.Unfortunately for the monkey, intelligence isn’t in their DNA.That is why they are always caught.Every criminal nigger will either get caught,be ratted by a fellow ape,or they will blab their big fucking dishpan lips .Usually all of the above.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "What I did, what I did"... frequent response from a tased or wrangled nigger on the C.O.P.S. TV show.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas