Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers scream racism and yet won't leave China.

Mohammed has spent several weeks sleeping in his cramped trading booth in one of Guangzhou's export centres after being kicked out of his apartment and forced into quarantine in April, but the Tanzanian trader says he is content to be in China.

When five Nigerians tested positive for coronavirus in April, after China had shut its borders to foreigners, local government units in Guangzhou singled out Africans for mandatory tests and quarantines, the U.S. consulate in the city said.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/chinas-li...041051442.html

I wish US would stop the nigger loving promotions world wide.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's a channel on youtube about some nigger in Japan whining about how Japan is sooooooo raycisssssss. What business niggers have in Asia is beyond me, but it doesn't stop them from moving there and then screaming raycisssms.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    There's a channel on youtube about some nigger in Japan whining about how Japan is sooooooo raycisssssss. What business niggers have in Asia is beyond me, but it doesn't stop them from moving there and then screaming raycisssms.
    Niggers find Europe,Asia,North America racist, yet won't leave. People will pay them to leave. They are hated by everyone.

Look at the middle east, they turn niggers into slaves and cut their nuts off. Yet they still try to reach Europe via middle east.

Only reason They don't go to Asia in large numbers its far away from Africa. Europe and North America is closer. You know how lazy niggers are.

Problem with Australia and New Zealand is, they literally imported the niggers. So far away, but morons there thought, it was a good idea to save nigger villages from war.
    Last edited by Cat fur allergic; 06-27-2020 at 12:29 PM.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    all niggers need to be rounded up and transferred back to the wonderful land of the mothers that we keep being told they were stolen from. So it's simple, return the stolen property. It's the right thing to do.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    International students from Africa receive 10,000 USD scholarship every year. Of course they don’t go back.
    Black race is like plague and virus, devour and contaminate other races.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by poorEnglish View Post
    International students from Africa receive 10,000 USD scholarship every year. Of course they don’t go back.
    This defies belief - paying violent, low IQ, rapey, feral beasts to commit crimes.

I was wondering why I get Nigerian scam emails with a .cn in the address.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    This defies belief - paying violent, low IQ, rapey, feral beasts to commit crimes.

I was wondering why I get Nigerian scam emails with a .cn in the address.
    IseDaDiva, I am an American Prince, from the country of the United States of the America, and I need your routing number, account number, and your password.

I will steal all of your money, but you will let me do this because you are human and I am a nigger. You know that you must bow down and let me slit your throat because you do not have the strength to oppose my niggetry.

Sincerely,

Some Nigger That Wants To Steal From Whitey