Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

White Cucks Want To Change School Name To MLK Jr

https://independenttribune.com/news/...home-top-story

Brock Morgan, an incoming white cuck liberal appeaser and future oil driller junior at A.L. Brown High School, has started a petition to change the name of Woodrow Wilson Elementary School to Martin Luther King Jr. Elementary School.

In the petition, which is hosted at Change.org and titled “Eroding White Supremacy in Kannapolis,” Morgan states: “We must continuously remove white supremacy from our society, Woodrow Wilson was a racist man and removing his name from all Kannapolis institutions should be mandatory.”
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Woodrow Wilson was a "racist man"? Granted, I don't know much about him but if he said this:

“The former President is also on record saying: ‘There are no government positions for Negroes in the South. A Negro’s (place) is in the corn field.’”
    he was a very sensible and realistic man. Too bad he's not around now. Where else would you use a species with a low IQ, criminal tendencies, and an inability to control their behavior?

Now we have pansy-assed, sissy cucks and nu-males whining about this why? They love niggers more than they love their own history? I really think I might hate beta hipsters as much as I do niggers.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Check out the pants on that little fag. His father seems to be a supportive cuck old as well. "That's my boy"!! Makes me want to toss lunch.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".