Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

3 Carolina cops fired after " wiping niggers off the map " conversation

https://www.rt.com/usa/492860-north-...st-cops-fired/

3 cops fired after recording their truthful conversations by accident. So that's three less cops to fight back against the invading negro. Being a cop right now is a risk not worth pursuing, unless you have some kind of back room job where you can't be seen or heard.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    You would figure those cops would be smarter to have known their body cam mics were on or off. This story stinks and reeks of bullshit to me.
    RT America is a U.S.-based pay television and internet-based news channel which is part of the RT network, a global multilingual television news network based in Moscow, Russia, and funded by the Russian government.

Any think the Russians are our "friends"

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    watch the video of the nigger chief of police....

https://www.wftv.com/news/trending/3...HQIH737RYNT4Y/

All true I'm afraid.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cops (white) will always hate the nigger. Just the way it is.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by azmarlin39a View Post
    Cops (white) will always hate the nigger. Just the way it is.
    I've had police officers tell me this. A couple of them once told me that some shifts all they do is deal with niggers and their monkeyshines.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    RT America is a U.S.-based pay television and internet-based news channel which is part of the RT network, a global multilingual television news network based in Moscow, Russia, and funded by the Russian government. Any think the Russians are our "friends"
    ******* ******* ******* LEVEL 10 CYNICISM WARNING!!! ******* ******* *******

Personally, I do not. I do not believe our own government are our friends either. I love my country but I FEAR AND DETEST our government and the media. I don't believe anyone in the media and rarely believe anyone at all until I can prove it to myself. Most people don't have real friends at all. You can barely trust family these days much less anyone outside of them. I'll go as far as betting that their isn't one man jack among us that has made it thru life this far without one "friend" that hasn't screwed you over - some of them literally, and with your family! I've seen some disgusting shit go on with what we sailors would refer to unaffectionately as the "Navy Wives Club" so you guys know what I mean. If you have a true friend, consider yourself blessed!

I do, however, read many foreign media sources to find what they have to say. Many times, I have found that they will come closer to telling the truth about what is going on around me in my own country than the very people directly around me charged with that very task - even if their motivations are not at all above board. We know DAMN WELL that the American media's motivations are flat out EVIL! They are all guilty of misinformation, disinformation, and propaganda. The first is forgivable to a point if corrected. The latter two are not.

At least I can sometimes balance accounts of different media sources and check out those sources to determine something closer to the truth than what I get from just one. It's a damnable shame that I should be forced to do this but I do - because WE HAVE NO FRIENDS!

Sorry for the rant.
    TS

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    don't forget though, Russia is the last bastion of the white race. You may need to go there one day !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^ The thought has crossed my mind but more along the lines of Iceland maybe. Only problem is, I can't speak any foreign languages and I'll be damned if I do like these shitheads that show up on our doorstep refusing to speak English or otherwise fit in.

When I say I can't I mean I've been tested and found incapable of it by DOD testing. My brain is hard wired. I was approached for recruitment into the crypto/intercept field due to my ASVAB scores. I told them it was a nonstarter since I couldn't even pass HS Spanish. They hounded me until I agreed to testing where they found me to be FLLD.

After that, they tried to get me to go into the nuclear program. I told them no thanks - I liked my balls just the way they were and I was happy with the color, size, location and output. I didn't want any part of me glowing in the dark.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    When I was in my 10th week of 13 weeks of boot camp (Navy) I was approached by 2 NCO's a chief petty officer and a master chief. They want me to watch 2 films and then I could ask them question. Due to my extremely high ASVAB scores they asked my if I wanted to join and become a Navy SEAL. I told then OH Hell YES I do.

But I was also instructed by them I was NOT allowed to tell anyone of my company mates or anyone else about it.
    I didn't even make it out of the MEPS before they were hounding me. I had maxed out the mechanical and logical reasoning sections of the test. Funny thing was that I bombed the clerical speed and accuracy test. You might remember it - that was the one where all you had to do was take three minutes and copy from the book to the scan page directly (a to a, c to c etc.) as fast and accurately as you could. I wasn't even on the right page because I was sitting in the back and couldn't hear the proctor's instructions. By the time I was on the right page, the time was half up. So much for my promising career as an AZ (maintenance admin - hah!!)

It wouldn't have mattered if I could have passed their language test either. My heart and mind were set on Avionics. I've lived and breathed electronics for as long as I can remember. My dad taught me Ohm's law when I might have been six at the most. I can't read a foreign language to save my life but I can read a schematic like most adults can read See Jane Run. I like to take something broken, figure out how it works and fix it. It's kind of my thing and runs in the family blood.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I keep telling humans to be careful what you say in public. Some people you think are with you aren't. They love niggers.