Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Kaptain_Koon
    Chimpout Guest

Why do niggers walk around with sagging pants?

Nobody wants to see your black asses. Pull up your damn pants! Did these chimps never hear of belts? I don't understand... This phenomenon is exclusive to the coon community.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think it has something to do with prison clothes when they were baggy and loose to make it hard for niggers to run. Niggers pretend to hate prison but they love it. Prison is a badge of honor like being called nigger by other niggers.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I once asked a white American guy that very question. His reply, "You wouldn't understand, it's a black thing." I replied, "Try me." He then said, "They do it to show, that they're the man!" To that, I replied, "Yep, you're right, I don't understand."
    Melbourne does not have a gang problem. Melbourne has a nigger problem!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Think it’s their way of saying they’re open for some down low.

Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    A baggy, loose fit makes space to secrete coonsumables 'Purchased' at Walmart?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    just more proof that niggers are not fit for civilizations.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ive always heard it got started in prison. The young niggers were told to wear their pants like that to show the older - more dominant niggers that they were ready for nigger butt-sex.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Ive always heard it got started in prison. The young niggers were told to wear their pants like that to show the older - more dominant niggers that they were ready for nigger butt-sex.
    ^^^This

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This.

I heard they do something similar outside of jail/prison so that anyone can walk up behind them, yank down their boxers, and muh dik the niggers in the ass right then and there. Doesn't matter if it's at a McDonald's, a Walgreens, a job interview, or they are shucking and jiving with their homies in the streets. Anytime, anywhere, those niggers want to take it in the ass like bitches.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't see how the niggers can walk around like that. Fucking around with the wife one night I tried wearing my pants below my ass and no matter how tight I cinched up my belt I could not stop my pants from eventually dropping down around my ankles.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Chimper View Post
    I once asked a white American guy that very question. His reply, "You wouldn't understand, it's a black thing." I replied, "Try me." He then said, "They do it to show, that they're the man!" To that, I replied, "Yep, you're right, I don't understand."

"You da MAN, Donquavious!"|
    Last edited by IseDaDiva; 06-24-2020 at 11:59 PM.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain_Koon View Post
    Nobody wants to see your black asses. Pull up your damn pants! Did these chimps never hear of belts? I don't understand... This phenomenon is exclusive to the coon community.
    I'm afraid not. Wiggers (wannabeez coons)wear them too.

It is for the same reason people hoist certain flags or wear candidate ball-caps. Politicians wear red or blue ties for the same reasons. The reason is to show which side you are on and who you belong to. It is to send a message and you are right, Buck. This is EXACTLY where it came from. The message is that it is taken. The "man" in the relationship forces the "prison bitch" to wear easy access pants and certain other personal articles to show that "this bitch is taken by xxx."

Source: Friends and family prison guards. They've told me stories that would make you puke, laugh, or laugh your ass off till you puke.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Researched this years ago. Yes, it started in NU and was a sign to the other niggers that their asses were available for down low.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    Researched this years ago. Yes, it started in NU and was a sign to the other niggers that their asses were available for down low.
    When I lived in Wilmington, De. several years back I was driving in the city and saw a teenaper with it's pants like that, showing off it's purple underwear. I rolled down my window and yelled "PULL YOUR PANTS UP, FAGGOT!! Nigger gave me the bug-eyed, AOC, deer in the headlights look and I drove off LAUGHING my ass off!! I must admit that I got the idea from looking at a video on this site years ago but it felt GREAT to do that to a nigger.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only thing I can think of is its just one more obscene effort to portray themselves as some kind of dominant male.
    It's a statement
    It gets attention.
    Looks intimadating to some people.
    With That said, these disgusting, subhuman sociopaths wouldn't know how to make an appropriate statement if their lives depended on it.
    You can't teach a nigger how to be proper or polite.
    They will always return to their natural state of mind.
    Which is to rape and destroy.
    Apes have more of a chance to be domesticated than these filthy pieces of shit.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers have a genetic memory of having tails. And if they have a tail, it would be out and over the top of their sagging pants.

And all niggers are bisexual and want to advertise their wares.
    Separate is not equal,...
    it is better!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FedUpFred View Post
    The only thing I can think of is its just one more obscene effort to portray themselves as some kind of dominant male.
    It's a statement
    It gets attention.
    Looks intimadating to some people.
    With That said, these disgusting, subhuman sociopaths wouldn't know how to make an appropriate statement if their lives depended on it.
    You can't teach a nigger how to be proper or polite.
    They will always return to their natural state of mind.
    Which is to rape and destroy.
    Apes have more of a chance to be domesticated than these filthy pieces of shit.
    Yes, because nothing says dominance like parading your skid marks around. But I guess it's attractive to the sows.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whenever a question begins with "Why do niggers...?", I can answer with two words...

MUH DIK!

Why do niggers smack their lips?

Muh Dik!

Why are niggers dumb?

Muh Dik!

Why do niggers love chiggums?

Muh Dik!

Why do niggers miss almost every target they shoot at?

Muh Dik!

Why are niggers black...?

Muh Dik!

Of course, in the case of the sows, it's Muh Puzzy!, but it's all the same thing.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by YT Rules View Post
    Niggers have a genetic memory of having tails. And if they have a tail, it would be out and over the top of their sagging pants.

And all niggers are bisexual and want to advertise their wares.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phantom_pain
    Phantom pain is a perception that an individual experiences relating to a limb or an organ that is not physically part of the body. Limb loss is a result of either removal by amputation or congenital limb deficiency.
    Oh well, it would just get in the way of them earning their cigarettes and prison commissary honey buns.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    I don't see how the niggers can walk around like that. Fucking around with the wife one night I tried wearing my pants below my ass and no matter how tight I cinched up my belt I could not stop my pants from eventually dropping down around my ankles.
    It's even more of a disgrace we allow them to do it. It should be illegal.