Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

No noose found by FBI and Nascar nigger claims now its a mistaken identity for garage pull down as a noose.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The FBI. Why aren't they hotter on cases of niggers hacking and stabbing innocent humans to death?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have you ever noticed that any nigger that can't do it's job nowadays immediately screams RAYCISS!

Oh what the hell am I saying - everyone has noticed! The stories are all over the pages of this forum like so many used needles and crack pipes on the streets of San Franshitsco.

The first thing a nigger does when it can't do the job it was hired to do is shit just like this - especially when the nigger is as overpayed and overhyped as this one. I told the wife as soon as this story broke that this story was going to be completely busted in less than a week. I called it dead on.

The first chink in the armor was when the conflicting reports started coming in and no two stories were the same. The first rebuttal (or trial ballon) was that he might have mistook a serpentine belt hanging from a toolbox as a noose. If that nigger doesn't know a drive belt from a rope then WTF is it doing behind the wheel of a 3 million dollar car? Mrs. Tweak and I had a good laugh over that one.

OK, so check this out. Skip ahead a couple few days to last night. I'm working on a clothes dryer for a friend of Mrs. Tweak. The drive belt is broken and I was looking at the replacement belt online with the picture on the screen when she walked up behind me on the couch, took a look at the picture and said - I shit you guys not - "Why do you need a noose to fix her dryer?"

I laughed so much I hyperventilated. I couldn't stop for five minutes. I tried but the more I tried, the dizzier I got. My whole face went numb and I was gasping for air.

Damn, sometimes my wife just blows me away with her wit. I shall call her Mini-me.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Have you ever noticed that any nigger that can't do it's job nowadays immediately screams RAYCISS!

Oh what the hell am I saying - everyone has noticed! The stories are all over the pages of this forum like so many used needles and crack pipes on the streets of San Franshitsco.

The first thing a nigger does when it can't do the job it was hired to do is shit just like this - especially when the nigger is as overpayed and overhyped as this one. I told the wife as soon as this story broke that this story was going to be completely busted in less than a week. I called it dead on.

The first chink in the armor was when the conflicting reports started coming in and no two stories were the same. The first rebuttal (or trial ballon) was that he might have mistook a serpentine belt hanging from a toolbox as a noose. If that nigger doesn't know a drive belt from a rope then WTF is it doing behind the wheel of a 3 million dollar car? Mrs. Tweak and I had a good laugh over that one.

OK, so check this out. Skip ahead a couple few days to last night. I'm working on a clothes dryer for a friend of Mrs. Tweak. The drive belt is broken and I was looking at the replacement belt online with the picture on the screen when she walked up behind me on the couch, took a look at the picture and said - I shit you guys not - "Why do you need a noose to fix her dryer?"

I laughed so much I hyperventilated. I couldn't stop for five minutes. I tried but the more I tried, the dizzier I got. My whole face went numb and I was gasping for air.

Damn, sometimes my wife just blows me away with her wit. I shall call her Mini-me.
    If niggers see a shadow, they claim someone is behind them trying to hang the nigger.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    it's certainly the best time ever in the history of civilization to be a nigger right now. Niggers have been elevated to the all powerful untouchable status - but enjoy it while you can niggers. The tide is turning and you're all about to fall off the horse, and I can't wait !!
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bubba Smollet
    dumpee dump!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1e5901b79ae4eece916de17160314ecd1e7604e21b1b48d2eb77af000d812a8d.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	87.8 KB 
ID:	11652Click image for larger version. 

Name:	c5c541eddb9a98c8e4ecabd0fae3af26.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	81.4 KB 
ID:	11654Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download (30).jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	30.1 KB 
ID:	11655Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download (31).jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	99.6 KB 
ID:	11656
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	104410038_10158254212773280_8455349864113067541_n.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	75.2 KB 
ID:	11653  

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    POS nigger Bubba loses race, gets pissed off and throws water in white guys face. Yeah-what a Hero for todays youth.

I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bubba Dump's Shit Factory

Name:	download (32).jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	85.6 KB 
ID:	11661Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download (33).jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	91.9 KB 
ID:	11662Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download (34).jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	14.4 KB 
ID:	11663Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download (35).jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	28.5 KB 
ID:	11664Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download (36).jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	53.4 KB 
ID:	11665

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bubba Smollett needs to go away. It's owner needs to beat it's uppity nigger ass and send it back to the fields where it belongs!

Attachment 11667Attachment 11669

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Separate is not equal,...
    it is better!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers have a persecution complex bred into them by Judeo-Marxists who want to use them for a wrecking ball.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Keith
    We only go for niggers here, let's leave anything Judeo-, Jews, Jewish alone. Jews hate sand niggers, you know.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Post Thanks / Like

Name:	12718.jpg 
Size:	137.1 KB 
ID:	11688
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Post Thanks / Like

Name:	Capture+_2020-06-28-18-37-06.jpg 
Size:	220.6 KB 
ID:	11689
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just ran across this gem. FFW to 14:30. Bubba Smollett is crying like a little bitch.

There's no crying in NASCAR!!!!