Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread

Thread: NASCAR nigger

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest

NASCAR nigger

Okay I suppose most of you guys here have heard about that NASCAR nigger driver that found a noose in its garage, so the government(fbi) is ordered to investigate, and they find that the quote noose has been hanging there since last year apparently it's a door pull, so I saw the other day where this nigger refuses to believe the official story and thinks it's a noose, just another crazy delusional nigger trying to get airtime in the spotlight... niggers are becoming an increasingly big problem as of late I hope in an indirect way that enough of them chimpout so that it looks bad to the whole country and something is done about... the best way to beat back the vile nigger animal is to let them chimpout so much that the whole nation turns against them..

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    NASCAR's first race card driver.
    Since they bowed to the Black Land Monkeys over this, I'm done with NASCAR, too.

Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    If Blubba Wailass didn't try the alleged 'Noose' to check it for size and fit why would he have thought it was intended for him?

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    This nigger's name is Darrell, his ass dosent deserve to be called Bubba, Bubba's are tuff guys, he is a whining pussy...

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Latest on the BOY nigger Darrell, the noose shit was all staged just to get some attention, perhaps we should give him some

Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    Blubber Wail-ass?

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Delusional nigger mutt is just trying to get publicity. He's never won a single race, and niggers will ruin this sport just like basketball, football, and who knows what else.