Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Can you name some positive contributions niggers make to the world?

Less advanced countries (no offence) like Bangladesh, they provide cheap labors making your Nikes, country like Mexico their food is good, country like India they take IT outsourcing, country like Czech and Poland they have great history and buildings.

Besides sports and rap, niggers and nigger countries (resource, culture, religious, science, life style, etc) any?
    African diamond? Very low quality. Soul food???? Like eating shit.
    Black race is like plague and virus, devour and contaminate other races.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    niggers are job security for policemen, corrections officers, lawyers, emergency room doctors and comfort for mentally ill white women.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers being hyper violent keeps the richest continent in the world uninhabitable. That helps to keep gold and diamond prices high.
    Separate is not equal,...
    it is better!

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers engage in unhealthy behavior patterns that encourage the spread of COVID-19.

This reduces their population worldwide, and could be considered a positive contribution.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsRus View Post
    niggers are job security for policemen, corrections officers, lawyers, emergency room doctors and comfort for mentally ill white women.
    Well, let's see here...

Poleese - We wouldn't need nearly as many if there weren't all these niggers running around getting rapey, robby, shooty, and stabby.

Corrections - We wouldn't need nearly as many if there weren't all these niggers running around getting rapey, robby, shooty, and stabby.

ER Staff - We wouldn't need nearly as many if there weren't all these niggers running around getting rapey, robby, shooty, and stabby.

Lawyers - We wouldn't need nearly as many if there weren't all these niggers running around getting rapey, robby, shooty, stabby, and litigious.

Mentally ill white wimminz - We wouldn't have nearly as many if there weren't all these niggers molesting and raping our youth. We wouldn't have as many if the media wasn't shoving them down our throats daily convincing those with poor self esteem that all they need is a pet nigger to make everything right with the world or to stick it to their daddies which the media has told them to hate.

If we didn't have all these niggers running around, crime would be comparatively nil, and all these professions could be spending their time doing making society better all the way around, curing cancer, working in the private sector, and any number of other efforts which could advance humanity and not simply cost us all in higher taxes needed to pay for them. Health care would cost pennies on the dollar. Housing, food, education - everything would all be more affordable and of the highest quality. Humans could afford to have larger families. Schools would be teaching instead of being nigger daycare facilities.

Send them all back to the shithole they came from and chain a liberal under each arm. By the time the boat gets there, if they are still alive from all the rapey niggers, they won't be nigger loving liberals anymore. The niggers will still be niggers, though.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    They provide muh dik to super-morbidly obese, ultra-trashy, dirty white females who feel they'd rather settle for an ugly nigger buck than lose weight and improve their minds. So there's that.

I can't think of anything else since I'm not a bakkabawl fan.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    They provide muh dik to super-morbidly obese, ultra-trashy, dirty white females who feel they'd rather settle for an ugly nigger buck than lose weight and improve their minds. So there's that.

I can't think of anything else since I'm not a bakkabawl fan.

You remind me of another firebrand of a female I know on another forum (not nigger related).

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    They make appliances for that. There are websites and they ship discretely to your door and you don't risk compounding your problems by getting herpeghonorsyphilaids soo....

No excuses.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Awareness View Post
    They've increased the income of criminal defense attorneys.

That's for sure. Another brilliant legal nigger:

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have compiled an extensive list of nigger achievements. Here it is:

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Run, steal, and shoot.
    I guess that's why they like niggerball.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    They die young?
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are very good at revealing to principled white folks who all the white niggers and race traitors are by drawing them into the nigger game. Thanks? I guess?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    By far the best thing a nigger contributes to humanity is dying.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Something good a nigger contributes to society is that they stupidly kill their own kind so it's a win win situation for us all I guess.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    They die young?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastus Nigger View Post
    By far the best thing a nigger contributes to humanity is dying.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralPat View Post
    Something good a nigger contributes to society is that they stupidly kill their own kind so it's a win win situation for us all I guess.

Gentlemen, we've done it. The biggest question of our age has now been solved thanks to your hard work. Cold fusion, the big bang, the origins of life... None of those questions have compared to this one.

The only question now is how are we going to spend our Nobel prize money?

Oh... wait... I forgot... They only give that out to communist.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awareness, I've gotta hit the buzzer and challenge that answer. Most lazy ass niggers don't have bus fare. They are actually a burden on the system by swamping Legal Aid with their endless demands for free services, to which the indigent are entitled when they are charged with crimes. Court appointed attorneys - that's what they get more often than not. That means your paying for it. And there is no pay increase because the idiots who settle for those jobs are salaried public sector employees. The good news is they can't really lose business by doing a shitty job, so they screw off as much as possible and let karma finish a lot of their clients off in court.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    They for sure proved the outhouse is much too small for the nigger.