Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Rudy Giuliani calls out BLM for being a communist terrorist organization

Rudy Giuliani Says Black Lives Matter Wants To ‘Take Your House Away From You’

Rudy Giuliani went on an ugly, fearmongering rant against the Black Lives Matter movement on Monday, warning viewers of Fox News that the activist group “wants to come and take your house away from you.”

Giuliani, President Donald Trump’s personal attorney, claimed BLM was part of an organized anarchist network that wants to “destroy” the U.S. government, “do away with our system of courts” and “take your property away and give to other people.”

“This is an orchestrated effort,” Giuliani told Fox prime time personality Laura Ingraham, claiming nationwide anti-racism protests were “no longer” about the police killing of George Floyd in Minneapolis last month.

“That ended a long time ago,” he added.
    https://ca.news.yahoo.com/rudy-giuli...120348414.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ruddy understand the dangers of rampant out of control niggers from his first hand experience as NYC mayor. He speaks, I listen.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I miss Rudy. I wish he'd clean up NYC again like he did when he was mayor
    Gotta be tough on these niggers and put them in their place or else they run rampant, just look at new york city now! It's a shithole under deblasio.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Coon View Post
    Gotta be tough on these niggers and put them in their place or else they run rampant, just look at new york city now! It's a shithole under deblasio.
    NYC is an overcrowded, overpriced shithole now for sure. The skyscrapers and other retail spaces aside from restaurants and bars are now going to waste because companies that can do so are keeping people in a work from home environment to cut costs of having a physical brick and mortar presence. And they want to keep it this way even if COVID-19 has been completely eliminated. Whether you are an employee or own a business of your own, you are a slave in your own home and a slave to companies like Zoom and social media companies that are doing anything they can to take over Zoom's presence. Big brother is truly watching us all now from inside our homes, and it is no longer safe on the streets...so where exactly is it safe anymore?
    NIGGERS CAN'T FACE THE FACT THAT EMINEM IS WHITE, HAS MORE SKILL THAN THEM AND OUTSOLD ALL OTHER HIP HOP / RAP ALBUMS WITH OVER 220,000,000 COPIES SOLD WORLDWIDE

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsRus View Post
    Ruddy understand the dangers of rampant out of control niggers from his first hand experience as NYC mayor. He speaks, I listen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Coon View Post
    For what, 20 years, there were only a few small spots in the boroughs that were anything livable for a family. Times Square was just disgusting. It's all reverting back and I have no desire to set foot in the city ever again. We thought Bloomturd was bad, but Oildriller Bill is the worst mayor the city's ever had.

Rudy cleaned it up by having the NYPD enforce laws already on the books, nothing more. White, Latino, nigger, all were arrested in the same tough way for breaking windows, turnstile jumping, urinating. This was Rudy's specific tactic to show that cops finally meant business again, and someone arrested for a small crime was likely to have warrants for bigger ones.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.