Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Full clip
    Chimpout Guest

Now Chess beez rayciss!

The Australian leftist, libertarian, public broadcaster the ABC are now suggesting that the noble game of chess is racist because White always moves first and therefore the rules should be changed.
    I doubt that any Nigger anywhere in the world would have even heard about chess let alone begin to understand how it is played but if they do perhaps they ought be grateful from the outset that the Black pieces aren't called Slaves. We have heard about how they supposedly 'Invented' peanut butter and traffic stop lights long after they built the pyramids but did any one of them ever become a national chess chimpion? (Please don't ROFL - I'm serious')
    '

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I just happen to have an old link on that.
    https://archive.fo/wQ2kz

They chalk it up to income excuses, but we all know that niggers have no ability to plan ahead. They couldn’t grow a plant, much less see two turns ahead in a strategy game.
    That’s why a nigger can make a million dollars and it’s gone tomorrow and they’re still living in squalor and smell like a sewer.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have an old chessboard made of 2 kinds of marble. The pieces are actually brass. One is polished looking and the other like a tarnished statue. Neither are black OR white. But I guess raysis still... Some day niggers are going to call water racist because it isn't colored.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Should make the bishops wizards and the pawns Klansmen. Need to bring the game into the current century.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsRus View Post
    Should make the bishops wizards and the pawns Klansmen. Need to bring the game into the current century.
    That's funny maing.
    Black King should be Obama and queen Oprah. Black pawns should be Kunta, er, Toby.
    Last edited by Ignatow; 06-25-2020 at 08:06 AM. Reason: Er not we. Damn spell check
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    That's funny maing.
    Black King should be Obama and queen Oprah. Black pawns should be Kunta, we, Toby.
    Sorry for moving a little off topic but you have reminded me of just how dumb Niggers really are and always were, I mean how many times does one have to be told his name?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ridiculous. the enablers that is.