(All names and events are fictitious and any resemblance to actual events is coincidental.)

Toby was a healthy and fit young man, 26 years old and about to complete the third grade. In his class was Jennifer, a "beautiful" white girl that he knew he had to muh dik.

So Toby walked up to the stuck-up bitch named Jennifer, and punched the 8 year old girl in the face as hard as it could. As her jaw dislocated, Jennifer's eyes started to go blank as if she was in shock. Toby then kicked her in the stomach, grabbed her, and threw her to the ground.

Then Toby muh dikked Jennifer.

3 years later...

After Toby was released from jail on probation, he went to Jennifer's apartment. Instead of knocking, he used a shotgun to blow the lock off the door, and then when he entered, he saw Jennifer, now 11 years old, muh poosying another nigger while his own niglet was in the same room, watching tv. This enraged Toby, so he used his shotgun to blow away the other nigger buck, but when he tried to shoot Jennifer, Toby realized that he had used all 73 of his shells on the other nigger buck, leaving none for Jennifer.

So Toby used his shotgun as a club, knocking out Jennifer. Then Toby muh dikked Jennifer again. After it was finished doing that, he dragged Jennifer to the oven and stuffed her inside of it, and then turned on the heat. Toby then found a pot and started boiling water in it.

Toby grabbed his son and brought the thing into its kitchen. Toby laughed when he saw Jennifer's roasted body, her face locked in a rictus of pain and terror. And then Toby turned his son upside down and held it above the pot of boiling water.

"Son, I am doing this because I am a nigger and I love you."

The next sounds heard were a splash and the sound of air escaping from the lungs of a niglet.

And that is a story about a nigger showing love for a niglet.