Close

Likes Likes:  2

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Red face A Nigger Love Story

(All names and events are fictitious and any resemblance to actual events is coincidental.)

Toby was a healthy and fit young man, 26 years old and about to complete the third grade. In his class was Jennifer, a "beautiful" white girl that he knew he had to muh dik.

So Toby walked up to the stuck-up bitch named Jennifer, and punched the 8 year old girl in the face as hard as it could. As her jaw dislocated, Jennifer's eyes started to go blank as if she was in shock. Toby then kicked her in the stomach, grabbed her, and threw her to the ground.

Then Toby muh dikked Jennifer.

3 years later...

After Toby was released from jail on probation, he went to Jennifer's apartment. Instead of knocking, he used a shotgun to blow the lock off the door, and then when he entered, he saw Jennifer, now 11 years old, muh poosying another nigger while his own niglet was in the same room, watching tv. This enraged Toby, so he used his shotgun to blow away the other nigger buck, but when he tried to shoot Jennifer, Toby realized that he had used all 73 of his shells on the other nigger buck, leaving none for Jennifer.

So Toby used his shotgun as a club, knocking out Jennifer. Then Toby muh dikked Jennifer again. After it was finished doing that, he dragged Jennifer to the oven and stuffed her inside of it, and then turned on the heat. Toby then found a pot and started boiling water in it.

Toby grabbed his son and brought the thing into its kitchen. Toby laughed when he saw Jennifer's roasted body, her face locked in a rictus of pain and terror. And then Toby turned his son upside down and held it above the pot of boiling water.

"Son, I am doing this because I am a nigger and I love you."

The next sounds heard were a splash and the sound of air escaping from the lungs of a niglet.

And that is a story about a nigger showing love for a niglet.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Most honorable Mazzah Goodman Gray: You are a gifted writer for sure! So true to life in the manure pile (niggerhood), I thought it was today's newspaper!

Please koon-tinue with the next exciting chapter! Don't forget the whale-fare check, de crack cocaine, grape drank and Section Ape crib.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ttyping - 002.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	11.7 KB 
ID:	11642

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

I love romantic stories from Philadelphia, the city of niggardly love.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That just gave me major feels and brought a tear to my eye. "Romeo and Juliet" has nothing on this.

Can we have a chapter where "Toby Buys a 1998 Pontiac Bonneville and Puts Rims on It"?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    That just gave me major feels and brought a tear to my eye. "Romeo and Juliet" has nothing on this.

Can we have a chapter where "Toby Buys a 1998 Pontiac Bonneville and Puts Rims on It"?
    Not just any rims... gold spinners.

After that the next episode should be where Toby steals a sweet sound system for his hooptie so he can vibrate the ghetto with muh-base as he cruises by with his homies.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Not just any rims... gold spinners.

After that the next episode should be where Toby steals a sweet sound system for his hooptie so he can vibrate the ghetto with muh-base as he cruises by with his homies.
    24", rent-to-own spinners!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."