Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

My block has been Gentrified two years after I moved in.

Well almost all of it. Except the church and the house the church owns. It's still full of niggers. Anyway the other day. I never seen this many niggers on my block. I went to get my weapons ready. Thinking niggers rioting!! These niggers were loud. I mean loud. I normally can't hear people. But I heard the niggers all over my block.

I went outside to investigate, Well I peek out my head. I see all these niggers dress up and going to the church looks like a nigger wedding. But their party was spilled onto my block. They seem to come from all over the place. Niggers parking everywhere. Honking and blocking the streets, they just stop and talk to each other in their cars. God I wish they sell their god damn church. Last hold out, please greedy nigger sell your god damn church its worth millions!!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    We moved about 3 years ago to a new area. Really nice. The reason we picked this area is because its expensive. But the neighborhood did have about 4 homes that sat unoccupied for over a year. These became rental homes and military AA niggers and fambly moved in. Not too much TNB yet. Just a wandering sprog or two and the typical car parked not in the driveway. Hopefully this will be the limit. Hopefully. We've all seen what happens. Another thing is that these famblies will only be around a couple of years and then gone
    Last edited by Panzer; 04-05-2017 at 06:15 PM.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm literally the first on the block to gentrified it. When we got the house, cops used to come to this house all the time. My neighbors and the cops told me. They had to come for fights etc... We got it for a decent price. It's next to a expensive area.

Once we fixed it up. The old owners on the block sold since they realize how much I paid for it. They were like you paid what. I'm like yeah. They were like I'm selling it!!! Once these guys sold. My block lost majority of the niggers minus the church and one building that the landlord who isn't here. He doesn't know the rental prices has changed.

I'm waiting out the niggers. First few months of renovating my house, only niggers and hispanics walk thru my block. After we finish and moved in. White people started to walk thru it. Since mines is next to a rich area. They would in the past skip the block. Now they actually walk thru it.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see delicious pranking opportunities in a target rich environment.

Gul Dukat
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    Well almost all of it. Except the church and the house the church owns. It's still full of niggers. Anyway the other day. I never seen this many niggers on my block. I went to get my weapons ready. Thinking niggers rioting!! These niggers were loud. I mean loud. I normally can't hear people. But I heard the niggers all over my block.

I went outside to investigate, Well I peek out my head. I see all these niggers dress up and going to the church looks like a nigger wedding. But their party was spilled onto my block. They seem to come from all over the place. Niggers parking everywhere. Honking and blocking the streets, they just stop and talk to each other in their cars. God I wish they sell their god damn church. Last hold out, please greedy nigger sell your god damn church its worth millions!!!
    Let me guess, old Cadillacs and GM Oldsmobuick rustmobile 88 with huge rims, they wear purple and lime green suits, with zebra or leopard print articles, long feathers in their hats, that sort of thing?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL :p They all look like church ladies and these huge suv's. I wasn't paying attention how they really look. It's how they normally dress for church. Bucks were dressup in suits I think.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    What's pink and green and blue and purple and yellow and white and black?

3 niggers dressed for church.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    But seriously, "Gentrification"?

It's funny how niggers will whine that white people moving into a neighborhood is racist because they will fix it up and property values will rise, and will whine that white people moving out of a neighborhood is racist because they don't want to deal with niggers fucking it up.

I'd say "Make up your minds, niggers!", but I really don't care about their opinions.

Scourmont
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by White Flight View Post
    I'd say "Make up your minds, niggers!", but I really don't care about their opinions.
    Don't go away angry, just go away

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Scourmont View Post
    Don't go away angry, just go away
    I went away, to the conservative white suburbs. I'm happier in every way.

Scourmont
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by White Flight View Post
    I went away, to the conservative white suburbs. I'm happier in every way.
    Well I was referring to the niggers...