Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Basketball-American denied restaurant entry because of obnoxious monkeyball apparel

Restaurant Group Apologizes After African American Boy, Mother Denied Service At Baltimore’s Ouzo Bay

he Atlas Restaurant Group on Monday apologized to an African American boy and his mother who were denied service at Ouzo Bay over the weekend due to an alleged dress code violation despite a similarly-dressed white boy being allowed to dine at the restaurant.

A video of the encounter posted on Instagram shows a restaurant employee telling the woman her son’s outfit violates the restaurant’s policy banning athletic shorts. The woman points out the white child’s similar clothing and repeatedly asks the employee why her son can’t dine at the restaurant when the other child could.

In a statement, Atlas Restaurant Group said they were “sickened” by the incident and said it should never have happened.
    https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2020/...timore-latest/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can only imagine what the US military would be like if they behaved like this:

Staff Sergeant: "Why are you not in uniform?"
    Private: "Uniforms are racist and a symbol of conformity and oppression."
    Staff Sergeant: "Go back to the barracks and don't come back unless you are wearing your uniform."
    Private: "That's racist!"
    Staff Sergeant: "I'm sorry! Do you want me to suck your muh dik? I will do it. I'm so sorry...*slurp*slurp*slurp*"

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ma'am, the white boy we know for sure will act appropriately, as a human. Your shit of a son, we know will act like a chimp and will nauseate customers. We have a health code only to allow human patrons, at least a seeing eye dog has been trained. Your son has never been trained at all.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    first he can't be an african american because he was born in africa. second willing to bet he can't spell african

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    But the restaurant caved into the chimps
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The white child has a proper pair of short pants, while the shitlet had athletic shorts, that you might wear for gym class. There is an obvious difference between the two. Not to mention the manager was doing the kitchen and wait staff a favor, by keeping ultra demanding nigger bitch customers away.