Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger bully got kicked up in China

video link here

nice flying kick
    bully a begger??? what kind of human can possibly do that???
    Black race is like plague and virus, devour and contaminate other races.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    fine samaritan there. Why was a nigger in China? I don't get it?
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsRus View Post

Niggers are every where. During the lock down. Niggers complain to US and UN about China not treating niggers fairly cause nobody wanted to house niggers in their buildings.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by poorEnglish View Post

video link here

nice flying kick
    bully a begger??? what kind of human can possibly do that???
    Ever see a nigger try to bully a big strong guy? Never. It's the elderly, children, handicapped, etc. And niggers aren't human.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Ever see a nigger try to bully a big strong guy? Never. It's the elderly, children, handicapped, etc. And niggers aren't human.

"I beez from new yawk"
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This right here. Niggers are cowards unless they are 10 to 1 in numbers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsRus View Post
    Well , it’s a complicated question, please hear me out.
    Q: Why we take immigrations from Africa not Indian or Vietnam?
    A: china has a good relation with many African countries, providing funds and technicians in their infrastructure building, because nigger countries are pooooor but still count VOTES in international decision-making. Therefore we allow them to come to show our African allies our good will.

Q: Why Guangdong?
    A: American Dream is too far and too good for niggers, European and Japanese dreams are not possible neither, so they choose Chinese dream. Well, China is less advanced, but still 100 times better than African shithole. Three major cities in China: Beijing(capital city, no niggers for sure), Shanghai(finance and high tech city, no job for niggers), Guangzhou (the province that Cantonese was spoken) has a long trade history (small items like toys, shoes, textile) , so they gathered in Guangzhou and like every immigration group, they formed a nigger town.

Q: The biggest problem?
    A: they came less than 20 years, now around half million niggers in china, the fucking problem is “black Chinese kids!!!!”
    So far for now. if you found this was interesting and like to know more please let me know.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    very true, they only pick on the weak

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post

"I beez from new yawk"
    Haha! I remember that nigger doing his seal impression.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    A: china has a good relation with many African countries, providing funds and technicians in their infrastructure building, because nigger countries are pooooor but still count VOTES in international decision-making. Therefore we allow them to come to show our African allies our good will.

A: American Dream is too far and too good for niggers, European and Japanese dreams are not possible neither, so they choose Chinese dream. Well, China is less advanced, but still 100 times better than African shithole. Three major cities in China: Beijing(capital city, no niggers for sure), Shanghai(finance and high tech city, no job for niggers), Guangzhou (the province that Cantonese was spoken) has a long trade history (small items like toys, shoes, textile) , so they gathered in Guangzhou and like every immigration group, they formed a nigger town.

A: they came less than 20 years, now around half million niggers in china, the fucking problem is “black Chinese kids!!!!”
    So far for now. if you found this was interesting and like to know more please let me know.
    I find it all very interesting, thanks!
    “black Chinese kids!!!!”
    A tragedy.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post

"I beez from new yawk"
    classic yoga nigger, haven't seen him in a while.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hilarious! That nigger got dropped by the Chinese Human like the sack of pig shit it is!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

time to start putting the watermelon baited rat poison out
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    very true, they only pick on the weak
    Just want to add: Are you referring to yourself as "poorEnglish"? Trust me, your English is about a thousand times better than that of any American nigger. They are functionally illiterate and cannot speak one grammatically correct sentence in their own language. "Me 'n him had came there and we wuz conversatin' at my cousin house." It makes my ears bleed.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    So are these hybrid half-nigger half-Chinese kids intelligent?

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    They're still niglets... They might be fractionally smarter than a full-blooded niglet, but not by much. It's the old fine wine vs. raw sewage analogy.

A barrel of fine wine sits in a room with a barrel of raw sewage. Put a drop of wine into the sewage, and you still have a barrel of wine and a barrel of sewage. Put a drop of sewage into the wine and what do you have...? Two barrels of shit.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    Niggers are every where. During the lock down. Niggers complain to US and UN about China not treating niggers fairly cause nobody wanted to house niggers in their buildings.
    Yep.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I assume this sign was put up for niggers: I've never stayed in any hotel that had to request I not go whoring.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    Genetically speaking mixed race HAVE higher intelligence because their blood lineage is far, therefore DNA chromosomes are quite different which supposedly makes offspring better than their parents in every ways.
    BUT IS DOES NOT APPLY ON NIGGER MIX WITH ANY RACES.
    Let say IQ of 105 is average:
    Pure white/yellow: 105+-
    White+Yellow=115+-
    Nigger: 90+-
    Nigger+White/Yellow=95+-
    Academically speaking, nigger-Chinese will have higher grades than average white kids since we spend ×3 more time on study. From my personal experience, those hybrids are stronger but more stupid, and they have ADD or problems to focus. Hope this answers your question my friend.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just want to add: Are you referring to yourself as "poorEnglish"? Trust me, your English is about a thousand times better than that of any American nigger. They are functionally illiterate and cannot speak one grammatically correct sentence in their own language. "Me 'n him had came there and we wuz conversatin' at my cousin house." It makes my ears bleed.
    Niggers generally have very limited vocabularies, never use complex sentences or clauses, no articles or no clarification for pronouns, even though they lived in US for generations. I doubt they can pass IELTS band 6.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast