Morbidly obese
    Gender-neutral
    Obese Niggers

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nohopePEG Image, 721 × 870 pixels) - Scaled (96%).jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	177.2 KB 
ID:	11621
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Ticking all the liberal, SJW, nigger-loving boxes:

Morbidly obese
    Gender-neutral
    Obese Niggers

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nohopePEG Image, 721 × 870 pixels) - Scaled (96%).jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	177.2 KB 
ID:	11621
    I'm far from the best shape of my life. But I think I would cry every day if I got that big. I've put on about 10 pounds in the last 2 years because my job now I am seated for 2/3 of the day. I am going to have to go back to a workout routine before I get my own tuba section.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    America has become the modern day Sodom and Gomorrah. If God doesn't destroy America soon he owes Sodom and Gomorrah an apology.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    America has become the modern day Sodom and Gomorrah. If God doesn't destroy America soon he owes Sodom and Gomorrah an apology.
    Oh, it's coming. S&G got fire and sulfur. Next up will be radiation and uranium.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    I'm far from the best shape of my life. But I think I would cry every day if I got that big. I've put on about 10 pounds in the last 2 years because my job now I am seated for 2/3 of the day. I am going to have to go back to a workout routine before I get my own tuba section.
    We're not talking 10 extra pounds here. We're talking not only this epidemic of morbid obesity but the new classification of "super-morbidly obese". And I think per capita, 400lb sowpotomi have to be the worst offenders, but that's not their fault. Blame YT for that too.

Looking at that tragic tableau above and thinking of the nigger worship I can only be glad my father is dead. If he could see what has become of the society he fought to protect in wartime, he wouldn't be able to bear it.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."