Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Full clip
    Chimpout Guest

My first lesson; Evolution

When I was a about 6 y.o my parents took me to the local Zoo. When we got to the primates section I saw a group of older (human) children who were trying to provoke the chimps and apes by pulling distorted faces while making all kinds of animal like noises however the assorted chimps just sat there motionless staring back blankly. As we were leaving we passed the same area to see a rather subdued Nigger 'Fambly' similarly staring into the enclosure presumably sensing the obvious connection to their jungle borne ancestors. It was then that the chimps must have recognized a reciprocal kinship for they leaped up and down and swung from rope to rope while screeching and grunting all to the amusement of the observing 'Fambly'. My parents also chuckled but I suspect for a different reason.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    The chimps were probably terrified at seeing a fambly of niggers. Chimps are instinctively aware of the dangers of niggers due to having evolved alongside them. They are aware of the brutal muh-dikery and that, before KFC, deep fried chimpanzee was a staple food for niggers. It's no wonder they started jumping up and down, screeching and climbing ropes. They were alerting each other of the danger and trying to evade or escape the niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very good post.

You see, the chimps recognised the ones who raped them back in the jungle.

Rappin Rastus
    Chimpout Guest
    The barriers in the primate areas at a zoo are not so much to protect humans from the chimpanzees as they are to protect the chimpanzees from niggers. Humans have compassion for chimpanzees because they know chimpanzees have suffered enough at he paws of evil black niggers.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Humans evolved or maybe created by God. Niggers were created by Satan.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Turd Monster
    Chimpout Guest

Evolution, Creation

Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Humans evolved or maybe created by God. Niggers were created by Satan.
    God created the wonderfully complex process of evolution and used it to create humans (and chimpanzees for that matter). Satan created niggers in an attempt to spoil God's creation by squatting down, taking a dump laced with evil and giving life to it. This is why black mammies crap out niglets to this day; it is the same method used by Satan at the time of nigger creation. Niggers have not and do not evolve. Evolution is a Godly plan; Satan and his nigger hell spawn take no part in it. Niggers are now, just as they were when Satan first crapped them forth; grotesque, turd colored, foul smelling creatures of unimaginable evil.

I think it is correct to say that chimpanzees further evolved down through time alongside the sadistically evil nigger creatures.

For those who do not believe in God, it may also be that humans were created by extremely advanced alien intervention that manipulated genetics. They may have spliced their own highly advanced genetics with a more primitive earthly life form such as neanderthals. Obviously, the nigger genetic line was left out (due to the aliens recognizing that niggers were an unsuitable life form to use) and has not benefited from the addition of advanced alien genetics that make humans the advanced, intelligent, and civilized beings that they are today.

Any way you look at it, niggers are a primitive animal species. It is thereby recommended, for many reasons too lengthy to mention here, that mixing of human and nigger genetics be discouraged (preferably forbidden) so as not to damage or destroy the intelligent civilized human species.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chimps are an evolutionary step up from niggers.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    The chimps smelled the niggers and got excited.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Chimps are an evolutionary step up from niggers.
    Shit is an evolutionary "step up" from niggers!