Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    What we need is the underwater city of rapture and some underwater KFCs that you have to scuba dive to get to.
    Either way, you have to be able to swim to live in this new civilization. That might speed up rockfish season and give a nigger free haven.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What we need is the underwater city of rapture and some underwater KFCs that you have to scuba dive to get to.
    Either way, you have to be able to swim to live in this new civilization. That might speed up rockfish season and give a nigger free haven.
    But Rapture was full of rich liberals and look what happened. I say build it but build it as a prison and send niggers there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When I was in Germany, I was really surprised at the lack of Niggers over there. The few Niggers you did see were extremely polite, nothing ghetto at all about them.
    Yes, when niggers were first imported here in Britain in the late 40s and throughout the 50s, they were mostly polite and harmless. It's when their numbers swell that their true nature starts to reveal itself. Part of the niggers' sly nature, I suppose.
    Throughout the 60s and 70s I actually used to feel a bit sorry for them, as I tried to imagine life surrounded by people of a different colour and culture. But they did seem much nicer people then. Once their numbers began to hugely increase - mainly from the 90s onward - the real nigger came to the surface, so today we have a new generation of vicious, hateful niggers who realise how inferior their race is, and they just can't control their anger.

Today, I hate niggers and everything they stand for.

BTW, if you don't mind me offering a little advice: You don't spell nigger with a capital letter, except at the beginning of a sentence; they don't deserve such an honour. I'm sure it was simply an oversight.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Russia?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, why can't our politicians see the sense of this approach?