Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Anonymous
    Chimpout Guest

New Civilization

It’s becoming more clear by the day that it’s time for white people to once again start a new society/civilization to be able to live in peace. Why haven’t I heard a single person talk about this?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    And where, pray tell, would we do this? There isn't any real estate on the planet that doesn't have niggers. They're even in Antarctica. You want to live on the moon? Even if we could move somewhere without niggers, liberals seem to sprout up spontaneously and sure as shit, they would import them.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've often joked with my dad that since all the niggers are here, we should go to Africa. We could have a thriving and orderly civilization rebuilt in 100 years
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Need to find someway to sterilize the niggers from satellites !! Zap zoom zingo !!
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    While i agree it just seems futile. No matter where whites go niggers follow to try to claim it as their own. Niggers are like a very aggressive form of cancer, and they are spreading throughout our country and the world.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    While I can understand the responses, I can read the frustration in the original poster's comments. I share that frustration.
    I honestly fear that this will only be truly sorted out by civil war, in all the western countries.

They're trying to tell us that Joe Biden is way ahead in U.S. opinion polls; I don't believe he'll win for a moment, but if he should, I fear the civil war will begin soon after.
    Even civilised white people resort to violence when they are left with nothing else - and they will defend what is theirs. I'm not advocating it - I just cannot see any other way to settle the issue.

If Biden should win, I hope all white Americans will flood into Britain; you'd like it here. My former American brother-in-law still lives here. He says it's like the States, but at a more gentle pace.
    You'd be welcome here - and if you came in huge numbers, you'd lower the percentage of our population that is the dreadful nigger!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    While i agree it just seems futile. No matter where whites go niggers follow to try to claim it as their own. Niggers are like a very aggressive form of cancer, and they are spreading throughout our country and the world.
    And how do you get rid of cancer? You fucking nuke it
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    It’s becoming more clear by the day that it’s time for white people to once again start a new society/civilization to be able to live in peace. Why haven’t I heard a single person talk about this?
    Stealth RE-segregation is the answer. It's happening already. Humans of EVERY race are slowly, but surely, moving away from niggers. And you can take it from me -- Whitey Von Whiterton, it non-White Humans leading the way. I watched Hispanics systematically displace niggers from wide swaths of SoCal in the 1990's.

The Fourth Law of Negrology holds that "Negroes are always their own worst enemies." All this BLM/Antifa horseshit is establishing that fact on a daily basis. Humans are sick of niggers and TNB. The stealth migration of Humans away from niggers is the drip-drip-drip that will eventually restore the Natural Order of things.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    And where, pray tell, would we do this? There isn't any real estate on the planet that doesn't have niggers. They're even in Antarctica. You want to live on the moon? Even if we could move somewhere without niggers, liberals seem to sprout up spontaneously and sure as shit, they would import them.
    Unfortunately you are 100% CORRECT, Tweak!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    While I can understand the responses, I can read the frustration in the original poster's comments. I share that frustration.
    I honestly fear that this will only be truly sorted out by civil war, in all the western countries.

They're trying to tell us that Joe Biden is way ahead in U.S. opinion polls; I don't believe he'll win for a moment, but if he should, I fear the civil war will begin soon after.
    Even civilised white people resort to violence when they are left with nothing else - and they will defend what is theirs. I'm not advocating it - I just cannot see any other way to settle the issue.

If Biden should win, I hope all white Americans will flood into Britain; you'd like it here. My former American brother-in-law still lives here. He says it's like the States, but at a more gentle pace.
    You'd be welcome here - and if you came in huge numbers, you'd lower the percentage of our population that is the dreadful nigger!
    I would love to live in Britain but they don't have the 2ND Amendment!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Japan and Poland both have a super low chimp population. I was thinking of moving to Japan for years, but getting a visa/citizenship is ridiculously difficult. I don't blame them though, they want to hold onto their culture.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Don't watermelons grow over there? Or are there no fried chicken joints?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    I'm an Asian American and I'm already planning to expatriate to Eastern Europe in 2-3 years. I'm frugal as hell and when I commit my mind to something. It happens.

Good news is: I've read from many Ukrainians, Belarusians, and Polish people that niggers are an extraordinary rare sight there. The biggest issue being oil baron sand niggers who try and steal away the women.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    When I was in Germany, I was really surprised at the lack of Niggers over there. The few Niggers you did see were extremely polite, nothing ghetto at all about them.

I commented to a German friend about how great it was to live in a country almost Nigger free and asked him why there were so few of them over there.

He replied are you shitting me? Look what Hitler did to perfectly good white people! You think Niggers wanted to hang around and watch?

Wile E. Coyote
    Chimpout Guest
    I'll gladly go to Britain. I've heard there's nigger problems there too but shit it's better than biden and defunded police and a nigger vice president.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I would love to live in Britain but they don't have the 2ND Amendment!!
    Yes, haywood, there is that. But for how much longer will Britain's citizens remain unarmed?
    I've suggested recently to my wife that I might be interested in getting a gun of some sort. Calling the cops isn't much good if you're woken in your bed in the middle of the night by a gang of filthy niggers ransacking your house. I'd like to have what I would consider a much better option available.

We've always had lower murder rates than America here in Britain, but I don't know if it's because citizens aren't armed. After all, if you make gun ownership illegal you're just ensuring that law-abiding people don't have them. If criminals want them, they'll get them.
    So overall, by and large, looking at both sides, taking everything into consideration, being fair about it, weighing everything up, balancing the scales, considering all viewpoints.... ("SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!")
    Sorry, er.... well in general I'm in favour of citizens owning guns for protection.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep Britain White View Post
    So overall, by and large, looking at both sides, taking everything into consideration, being fair about it, weighing everything up, balancing the scales, considering all viewpoints.... ("SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!")

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I occasionally have to go to Japan for work. They love KFC over there. At Christmas, you better get your chicken order in early, or you will not get any. As far as watermelons go, they invented square watermelon. I shit you not!! Also, very very few niggers.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by grim1 View Post
    ... As far as watermelons go, they invented square watermelon. I shit you not!! Also, very very few niggers.
    Very, very few Niggers is a good report.

I would imagine if you placed a newly sprouted watermelon in a box, it would grow conforming to the shape of the container.

You could start a square watermelon business near the ghetto and become Nigger rich!

But the Niggers would come at night and burglarize your watermelon stand taking your square watermelons. They would stack them in your watermelon stand truck and steal it too.

So much for becoming Nigger rich thanks to the Niggers.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Square_watermelon

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by grim1 View Post
    As far as watermelons go, they invented square watermelon. I shit you not!! Also, very very few niggers.
    Yeah, but we invented the Bonsai kitty at MIT - so there!