Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

cRapper "Hurricane" chimps, arrested for murder

According to Variety, who citied a police report, the 31-year-old "A Bay Bay" singer allegedly shot a man outside of a gas station. The victim was transported to the hospital where he later died.
    Disrespeck? Some other nigger had bigger rims? Who knows?

Music fans may know Hurricane Chris from his 2007 single called "A Bay Bay," which reached No. 7 on the Billboard Hot 100 and was certified platinum.
    Why, yes of course. He's a household name around here.

https://www.eonline.com/ap/news/1163...ted-for-murder
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    What the hell is a bay bay? Is that a bay within a bay? For the life of me, I cannot fathom where these niggers get their rap or their gang names. It's not like they have different English textbooks in school (that we so graciously purchase for them) and it's not like they cannot understand us when we speak. Of course they pretend they cannot when given simple verbal commands such as - don't rape, steal, murder, put down the weapon, let me see your hands, license & registration etc. We all know it's bullshit because they sure understand information when they choose to. My Mom calls it "selective hearing" when Dad's hearing aids don't seem to work. They sure as shit understand when there is any type of gibs involved and will break land speed records to be the first in line for them.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another crapper murders, nothing new.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    What the hell is a bay bay? Is that a bay within a bay? For the life of me, I cannot fathom where these niggers get their rap or their gang names. It's not like they have different English textbooks in school (that we so graciously purchase for them) and it's not like they cannot understand us when we speak. Of course they pretend they cannot when given simple verbal commands such as - don't rape, steal, murder, put down the weapon, let me see your hands, license & registration etc. We all know it's bullshit because they sure understand information when they choose to. My Mom calls it "selective hearing" when Dad's hearing aids don't seem to work. They sure as shit understand when there is any type of gibs involved and will break land speed records to be the first in line for them.
    You mean to CUT in line for them!!