Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread

Thread: Juneteenth

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest

Juneteenth

I have to admit..... I have never heard of this nigger holiday, apparently it's the day after the dirty black bastards were freed, it's been all over the national nigger news today and the dirty nigger animals want it to be a new federal holiday. That's all we need, another National nigger holiday, the only nigger holiday I would vote for and recognize is the holiday celebrating when all the dirty nigger animals leave...

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Gum View Post
    I have to admit..... I have never heard of this nigger holiday, apparently it's the day after the dirty black bastards were freed, it's been all over the national nigger news today and the dirty nigger animals want it to be a new federal holiday. That's all we need, another National nigger holiday, the only nigger holiday I would vote for and recognize is the holiday celebrating when all the dirty nigger animals leave...
    I’ll settle for a Bernie Goetz day. You can be sure more will come when police are defunded and people are left to defend themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Nigger Wrangler
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    I’ll settle for a Bernie Goetz day. You can be sure more will come when police are defunded and people are left to defend themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Actually Juneteenth is the nigger holiday in Texas.
    It "celebrates" the day, June 19, the word niggers had been freed reached Galveston, Texas. Then a major city.

Niggers elsewhere have tried to claim it.

Senator John Cornyn of Texas wants to make it a Federal holiday. Anything to coddle the nigger!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    You have to wonder what was it like for niggers to suddenly find out they were free. No more laying on its lazy ass in some shack expecting YT to pitch it out some food. Oh wait, they still do that.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.