Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Beat up old skank hag Nancy Pelosi wants 4 portraits of Confederate Speakers removed from US Capitol

Pelosi Orders Four Portraits of Former Democratic Speakers Removed From U.S. Capitol

On Thursday, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi ordered the removal from the Capitol Building of four portraits of former Democratic House speakers who had ties to the Confederacy. Robert Hunter of Virginia, James Orr of South Carolina, Howell Cobb and Charles Crisp of Georgia. The removal of the portraits is the latest meaningless gesture from the speaker and Democrats following the death of George Floyd.

Pelosi sent a letter to House Clerk Cheryl Johnson ordering the removal of the four portraits in observance of Juneteenth, an unofficial holiday commemorating the Republican's emancipation of the last slaves in the Confederacy.
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronso...lding-n2570931
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    How about we remove all democrats from all government property. And I am not talking about paintings.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    How about we remove all democrats from all government property. And I am not talking about paintings.
    WORKS FOR ME!! I HATE that cunt piglosi, I was particularly INFURIATED when she had her "Marie Antoinette" moment and said she ate chocolate and ice cream when she was stressed out and showed her $25,000.00 Fridge-Freezer combo stocked with $12.00 pints of ice cream. Worse still was holding up relief for every day Americans because she wanted to get funding for her pet libtard wish list. Let's vote all of these MARXISTS out of office this November!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It bothers me that it will not be impeached and sent to prison. I wouldn't be surprised if these paintings are already destroyed.

People that destroy art are monsters.
    Separate is not equal,...
    it is better!

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by YT Rules View Post
    "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Funny how none of this Confederate stuff bothered anyone before. Now, all the mealy-mouthed hypocrites think, "Oh, shit! Even though I don't give a shit about niggers/hate them I better hop on the Nigger Lover Express or people might think I'm rayciss and I won't be able to line my pockets anymore."
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by YT Rules View Post
    It bothers me that it will not be impeached and sent to prison. I wouldn't be surprised if these paintings are already destroyed.

This is about erasing the past of the democrats, party of slavery. It is about appeasement of the beast in the same way that the river of gibs is. It keeps niggers voting for the party that has them in control. Anyone with even a little objectivity can see that every city where these niggers are killed by the police are heavily populated by niggers and democrats. They are run by niggers from the alderman to the mayor to the city council The governor are nigger lovers. The police chiefs and more than half of the cops are niggers. But the lie that it is evil Trump supporters and "systemic racism" keeps being repeated.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yet she has remained curiously quiet on the subject of her close friend, the Exalted Cyclops/Baphomet worshiping/Child-molesting late Senator Byrd.

I Wonder Why?

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    This scouring of American history scares the shit out of me. Where does it end? Who gets demonized next?

Whites of European descent are the primary target. That much is obvious to me. This shit won't stop until Whites are "punished".

I'm not someone who hopes for Civil War 2.0 -- I think it would likely lead to a disastrous result, but that's where this is heading. Leftists always overreach, go too far, and promise their rabid loony followers more than they can deliver. When the niggers and other interest groups realize they're not getting the gibs they were expecting, that's when the widespread chimpout will take place. Normally that dies out in a few days, but this time, there is essentially no policing in many parts of the country. We've never faced that situation before.

If this history-scrubbing goes on much longer, we're fucked.