Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

One Drop Sheboon Running for Governor of Virginia

Some of the pictures make this abomination look like a human. The face kind of gives it away though.
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/18/polit...021/index.html

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It seems a few nigger democrats are trying to run. It says she is a nigger in the article as well. This will be the election year of the nigger you can be sure of that. But let us hope we can maintain the presidency and maybe flip some seats in our favor with people sick of niggers coming out to vote.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Mutant

Looks like a sowpotamus to me. And, what's the deal with it's swollen creased neck? Some kind of nigger disease affliction I think but I don't know which one (there are so many).

It's neck looks like a section of a giant engorged tape worm with a shegroid head on top of it. There are a lot of genetic problems with this particular mutant. I suspect it's mammy had tape worms while it was forming before being crapped out.

In any case, it disgusts me and I find it offensive.

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Regarding its " swollen creased neck" ...(lol) it probably just fed on a large lizard or reptile... those creases on its neck probably hide its gills.... it looks like some kind of hybrid nigger that's crossed somewhere down the line with a possum or reptile.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

I did some research...

"Those neck creases serve an important utilitarian function for the sheeboon while consuming it's meals. When the body of the beast is reclined in a semi horizontal position and it's hayed is tilted forward to watch wheel of fortune on it's stolen big scrain, the neck creases fold over themselves and serve as chiggun bone storage until the animal returns to the kitchen for a fresh supply of it's KFC kill."

Marlin Perkins
    Mutual of Obammyha's Wild Kangdom an Sheeit

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    And just remember people. One drop always means 100% full-bred nigger.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.