Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Listen to This Uppity Nigger "Student"

Luckily I won't have to worry about this, since I don't suffer from white guilt, and sure as hell won't be checking in on any niggers (not that I know any personally anyway).
    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/white...b6d95e688129a6

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That nigger doesn't understand that niggers have been being supported for hundreds of years since they first stepped foot here. If they didn't have an average of 65IQ they would see they are still slaves in a symbiotic relationship with the left.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh fuck that nigger and fuck Huffpo. No one cares about the plight of the American nigger.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Do you mind if I correct you, Frank? No such thing as an American nigger. No such thing!

You mean African - and they're all niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do you mind if I correct you, Frank? No such thing as an American nigger. No such thing!

It is kind of both. But only because the system considers them human citizens. But only humans can be citizens so if we could just clear that up, niggers could be niggers again going from voting left wing tools of destruction back to defective farm equipment.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    well, I've never cared about niggers and am not going to change anytime soon. Think I speak for the majority.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsRus View Post
    well, I've never cared about niggers and am not going to change anytime soon. Think I speak for the majority.

I must admit, I have always hated NIGGERS for all of my life but "as of lately" things have changed. I have reformed, my hatred of NIGGERS has increased and will increase even more
    if that is possible.
    Whenever i hear about a crime being committed, I'll always say to myself "It's Gotta' Be a NIGGER" (especially with violent crimes) and of course 99% of the time I am right.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Repeat in an infinte loop "A NIGGER is a NIGGER is a NIGGER is a NIGGER"
    Whenever i hear about a crime being committed, I'll always say to myself "It's Gotta' Be a NIGGER" (especially with violent crimes) and of course 99% of the time I am right.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Perhaps Unregistered, I should correct you: A nigger is a nigger and niggers are fauna and therefore cannot have a nationality be it American, African or what have you. I suspect Frank used the term "American nigger" to denote niggers that "happen to be" in the United States.

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    American nigger?..no, think of these dirty violent animals as niggers in America. I've heard this a million times from niggers, that this country was built on the backs of niggers. A total lie, just look at the present day countries where the dirty nigger animal came from, like one President of the United States recently said " they come from countries that are shitholes" and he was right... the present-day nigger has not progressed at all in the last ten Thousand Years..

I recently heard the Nigger that started the BET nigger Network, state that reparations would solve all these protests and violent problems today that the niggers are inflicting en Society, this nigger said that $350,000 should be given to every nigger and nigglet in this country to even out all the misjustice the nigger has experienced throughout its lifetime here in this country, actually I would not have a problem with that provided that first every nigger in this country pay for all the death and destruction the niggers have caused throughout history which would be about $6-$700,000.

Groids are bastards
    Chimpout Guest
    There's no such thing as a nigger student. Students are meant to become useful members of society, what the fuck has marcus swelly lips ever done with a phd in muh victimology. Niggers are filthy parasites and every subsidised ape student is contributing to the degradation of society by taking a seat and resources that could've been better utilised elsewhere.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I've been to Africa, and the niggers looked the same there. It was filthy there, except for the resorts.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've been to Africa, and the niggers looked the same there. It was filthy there, except for the resorts.
    Is it true that at some of the resorts they have swimming pools to keep the niggers out?

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I read about 7-8 words of that nigger coddling bullshit article and clicked away. Fuck niggers and those who love them.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.