Close

Likes Likes:  26
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    Welcome to the Chimpout.

I would love to hear your views on the Uyghurs.
    Sorry, I just saw your reply. It’s a very sensitive and complicated question here, allow me to use more subtle wordings. I’ll try my best to make you understand.

Han: people-short for “Han nationality Chinese(90%+, most Chinese you see)”
    U: people-Uyghur
    XJ: place-my short for “the province where Uyghur live in china”

Here is some quick reviews:
    99% of U live in XJ province. Racially they are Caucasian, some mixed with Chinese/middle east/Indians. They have their own LANGUAGE and WRITTEN WORDS, very unique culture, custom and religion which are totally different from other Han.

From the chi-coms’ angle: a territory that accounted for 17% of whole china area and 7 times bigger than England also full of resources is very valuable, but a totally different race of people shares no common characteristics with other Chinese and barely consider themselves Chinese is very hard to control. There comes a very XXXX(any adjectives you like to put) approach:
    immigration of Han people to XJ, encourage cross-race marriage(cash benefits for mixed family and kids, extra points for university entrance exam and etc.), education for patriotism since childhood, mandatory mandarin course in all school(now still more than 70% U above 20 years old can’t speak mandarin), promote Han customs/cultures/festivals or you may call it “cultural g*n*cide “.
    I wrote this so far, if you want more please let me know.
    Black race is like plague and virus, devour and contaminate other races.

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by poorEnglish View Post
    Sorry, I just saw your reply. It’s a very sensitive and complicated question here, allow me to use more subtle wordings. I’ll try my best to make you understand.

Han: people-short for “Han nationality Chinese(90%+, most Chinese you see)”
    U: people-Uyghur
    XJ: place-my short for “the province where Uyghur live in china”

Here is some quick reviews:
    99% of U live in XJ province. Racially they are Caucasian, some mixed with Chinese/middle east/Indians. They have their own LANGUAGE and WRITTEN WORDS, very unique culture, custom and religion which are totally different from other Han.

From the chi-coms’ angle: a territory that accounted for 17% of whole china area and 7 times bigger than England also full of resources is very valuable, but a totally different race of people shares no common characteristics with other Chinese and barely consider themselves Chinese is very hard to control. There comes a very XXXX(any adjectives you like to put) approach:
    immigration of Han people to XJ, encourage cross-race marriage(cash benefits for mixed family and kids, extra points for university entrance exam and etc.), education for patriotism since childhood, mandatory mandarin course in all school(now still more than 70% U above 20 years old can’t speak mandarin), promote Han customs/cultures/festivals or you may call it “cultural g*n*cide “.
    I wrote this so far, if you want more please let me know.
    Thank you.

A most insightful and intelligent response.

Kind regards

Odin.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Chinese are good people, never had a problem with them ever. Probably because they are not like the niggers who want to destroy society and "muh dik" anything that breathes be it woman, child or even man. I will tell you this though, keep China clean, don't let the common nigger takeover your nation. They are trying to basically take over the world at this point, well unless you let them that is. If you don't let them then regardless how the media and people portray you as some "evil racist nation" or person, it is for the sake of keeping the country clean, ran by it's own people and not by foreign fecal matter that is known as the nigger. Once you let the nigger have it's way, they ALL will abuse that eventually and it's nothing but "gibs me dat" from here on out.

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    Thank you.

A most insightful and intelligent response.

Kind regards

Odin.
    Here’s the second question: why normal Han folks hate U? (start from common people level)
    Ask any Chinese above 25 yrs old, they will tell you these two impressions: 1% of the U outside of XJ, more than 50% (give or take) of them are pickpockets or engage in hard sell business. Before 2015, 99% of U women/women carrying babies/men/kids(8-18 yrs old) stroll in major cities are thieves. Nearly everyone has experienced or saw this happening (I saw at least 10 times, and once my phone almost got stolen). When we found out that U was picking our pocket, they just walked away, sometimes even swear at us. U are skinny but vicious bunch of people, most men carry knifes. Even they got caught by police, under the minority group preferential treatment, they will be released maybe in the same day. Same faces in the same neighborhood, saw them more often than we saw patrol officers.

U are also notorious for hard sell of XJ style compressed nut cake, like huge Snickers or Mars Bar. They ride on tricycles or roll trolleys, putting the cake at back like a big concrete block. It was sold by weight, 15~25 dollars per pound, once they cut it, you have to buy it. One cake of this size weights at least 400-450 pounds. I don’t know wtf they put in there to make that density, but trust me it’s really heavy! If you first try this, say you want a piece at size of 2 king-size cigarette packs (not big, right?), but it weighs at least 3-4 pounds easy. That’s almost 100 dollars, if you don’t pay, they possibly draw their big ass cutting knife to threat you.
    I try my best to be subjective to view this issue in both eastern and western point of view. Hope you found it interesting.

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralPat View Post
    The Chinese are good people, never had a problem with them ever. Probably because they are not like the niggers who want to destroy society and "muh dik" anything that breathes be it woman, child or even man. I will tell you this though, keep China clean, don't let the common nigger takeover your nation. They are trying to basically take over the world at this point, well unless you let them that is. If you don't let them then regardless how the media and people portray you as some "evil racist nation" or person, it is for the sake of keeping the country clean, ran by it's own people and not by foreign fecal matter that is known as the nigger. Once you let the nigger have it's way, they ALL will abuse that eventually and it's nothing but "gibs me dat" from here on out.
    Thank you my friend.
    We Chinese can never claim ourselves to be united in many ways. In fact we don’t, but on the nigger issue, we do. If there are protests in china street, it will never be “nigger life matters”, it’ll be “niggers get the fuck out”. Most of people I know hate niggers. I fully understand of white people’s impressions about Chinese: unpredictable, smart in a selfish and bad way, indifferent, no extra contributions in the community or society…. BUT we are harmless, very low or no crimes, hardworking people, we take what we deserve, we pay our taxes, we are not burdens to the world, most Chinese marriages stick to our own race, and OUR BLOOD DOESN’T POLLUTE OTHER RACE. I hate to see a black America or black Europe.

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by poorEnglish View Post
    I fully understand of white people’s impressions about Chinese: unpredictable, smart in a selfish and bad way, indifferent, no extra contributions in the community or society
    Don't beat yourself up over that man, it's fine. To me at least, the Chinese are good people and I usually never hear anything bad from them. I don't see them on the news constantly robbing or killing like the niggers do. I don't know any other race that's barbaric (other than sand niggers) that killing and ruining things runs in their blood. There are often bad people here and there in every race but none is more worse than the damn nigger. If I had a time machine, I would go back in time to the moment where they let the niggers free. That right there was the biggest mistake in history, now look what we have to deal with. A bunch of scumbags who contribute nothing to society, ruin women by raising their filthy spawn, destroying any achievements the hard working humans have done only to swap it with lesser or unimportant history of the nigger, corrupting children's minds with their "culture" and the list goes on. Seriously, there is NOTHING a nigger is useful for in this world other than to finish off their own kind or to continue being slaves. Sorry for the rant, I just am sick of these filthy apes ruining everything and being everywhere, they're more worse than a virus but unlike a virus there is a cure for that at least. Anyway, it's nice to see the Chinese not let their race go to waste by opening up to the nigger. We Hispanics too try not to let any nigger become part of the family tree. Any other race is welcome except niggers or sand niggers.

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome aboard! As AFN_Weasel stated, I also have no problem with the Chinese people. I have been in Asia a number of times. They always treated me very well. The oppressive government is another story.

Black lives = Fecal matter.

12. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Hands UP Don't LIE!
    Chimpout Guest

Chimpout Ape Welcome !! Hate team

Me How! Welcome! As said earlier, we don't hate anything here but the worthless sandnigger terrorist POS and the genetically mutated tree ape that learned to speak ebonics, rob liquor stores and fill out a food stamp and welfare apps. As a mater of fact, some left-wing LIBTARD universities on the LEFT coast are now considering the "Asian" in the same categories as the HUMAN white for classification purposes. In other words, you guys come to America and work your asses off to get ahead while the worthless, lazy mf nigger tries to rob, steal and rape their way to something and then blaming it on the white HUMAN when they fail for the seventh time! Did you know there is still "slavery" in AFRICA? oh yeah....they still do slavery, but somehow its everyone else's fault?

Welcome!!

Eating Chinese food tonight to celebrate!

14. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome my brotha! I'm also new here. I have much respect for asian people like yourself. Glad to have you here.

16. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    WELCOME poorEnglish! NO! We do not hate Chinese folks here. We may hate the CCP, but that's the government, NOT the people. Now let's get out there and bash some NIGGERS!

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oooohhhh...... It looks TASTY!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12