Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Cuck investors lose money via nigger investments.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "High-performing black fund managers".

Yeah, I think I better go look for a nigger to handle my investments, so no one thinks I'm rayciss.

Really? People should trust their money to some primitive nigger in a monkey suit who has no clue what money really is?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are two very high profile cases where niggers have brought banks to their knees through incompetence and general TNB.

I wouldn't let any bank or broker that employs niggers anywhere near my money.

Kweku Adoboli cost UBS $2Bn and has since been deported to Ghana. Where it now runs email scams.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    There are two very high profile cases where niggers have brought banks to their knees through incompetence and general TNB.

I wouldn't let any bank or broker that employs niggers anywhere near my money.

Kweku Adoboli cost UBS $2Bn and has since been deported to Ghana. Where it now runs email scams.
    Gee, I get lots of emails from bank managers, diplomats, engineers, and reverends in Ghana. They promise me millions of dollars if I just send them my "informations" including my bank, acct# and routing number. So I shouldn't do it, even though they promise it's "risky free"?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Why would anyone who is remotely smart about investing money give it to a nigger? Even if you managed to get the nigger into a suit, would it be capable of wise investing or would it just take your cash down to the local crack shack to get high for hours? I personally wouldn't want to find out, but then again I also don't invest on Wall Street either. If I want to lose money, I'd just go to Las Vegas instead. I might actually have fun losing said money.

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Gee, I get lots of emails from bank managers, diplomats, engineers, and reverends in Ghana. They promise me millions of dollars if I just send them my "informations" including my bank, acct# and routing number. So I shouldn't do it, even though they promise it's "risky free"?
    Seems legit.

All of mine start off with 'Calvary greetings!', 'Dearest in Christ' or 'In the name of the Lord'.

I'm a pagan. Instant deletion from junk folder.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    Seems legit.

All of mine start off with 'Calvary greetings!', 'Dearest in Christ' or 'In the name of the Lord'.

I'm a pagan. Instant deletion from junk folder.
    Yes - "Dearest in Christ" is a popular Niggergerian greeting. I also love how caring they are, all wanting to know how my "beautiful family" is. Fine, they hope.

I also get a ton of emails from the head of the FBI, Robert Mueller. Gee, if he wants to scam me, he should get a spell/grammar checker. I even got one from "Mrs Barack Obama, wife of President of United State".

I like to answer them sometimes if I'm bored and waste their time. This has gotten me more than one scolding. The worst insult one of them could come up with was to call me, "Idiot taxpayer!"

Remain bless!