Likes Likes:  1
Reply to Thread
    asian_visitor
    Chimpout Guest

Some numbers & facts i'd like to share

BLACK+WHITE=BLACK
    BLACK+YELLOW=BLACK
    BLACK+BLACK=BLACK
    BLACK bloodline contaminate AT LEAST 6-8 generations (see 0bam@ family)

France:
    2018 total population: 66M BLACK: 5M (5,000,000)
    2020 total population: 67M BLACK: 10M (10,000,000)

new born baby: BLACK 60%+
    How many years do you think FRANCE will be an nigger country?

United States:
    1800 BLACK: 1M(1,000,000)
    1978 BLACK: 25M(25,000,000)
    2020 BLACK: 80M (80,000,000)

Many European countries: WHITE low birth rate→need labors therefore athorities encourage birth rate or take immigrations→BLACK came, give birth of average 3+ kids and collect benefits/allowance→they don't work and getting money from other taxpayers→10% nigger→30% nigger→50% nigger....

European and American whites PLEASE PLEASE make more babies!

I'm an asian and I hate blacks too. Sorry for my poor English.

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your English is just fine!

I've been saying this for years, European and American whites PLEASE PLEASE make more babies! Probably not the best pickup line, but I stick with it!

Join up. You will enjoy it here, and none of us will call you out for grammar issues.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Asians do not need any ridiculous ' look at me ' fucking history month. Your history and heritage is incredible and powerful. The intricate nature and beauty of ancient Chinese porcelain is remarkable as one example. Join our protest campaign against niggers and you'll be welcome with open arms our global friend.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome!

Yes, your English is just fine - a million times better than the illiterate babbling of niggers.

Niggers are spreading like some particularly virulent disease sweeping the globe.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Most Asians I've known innately know the truth about niggers. There's a reason why there are almost no niggers in Asian countries. Go to Japan and try to find a nigger outside a U.S. military base. Go to China and try to find a nigger. Taiwan, ROK, take your pick -- no niggers.

As for making more White babies (four here -- you're welcome), I try hard every damn day I'm 46, but it wouldn't break my heart if I was able to sneak just one more past the goalie...

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Immigration and nigger spawning rates will be the end of Europe and the USA. It is not a question of if; it is a question of when.

White birth rate really isn’t declining but more stagnating or being outpaced by niggers. The way forward isn’t more white babies. It is less niggers and manageable immigration. This would mean we need less liberals. In order for that you need less media.

Media is the biggest threat akin to niggers. Not the news. Real news died with the rise of cable tv and the Internet. Media has allowed the left to control its slaves as well as the welfare state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think a large part of the problem has to do with longer lifespans, and niggers breeding as if they were on their native continent.

Humans have grown accustomed to living to 75-100 years, so they produce fewer children to accommodate for that. Niggers in the USA typically don't make it past the age of 18 alive (even in this modern age), or without ending up in nigger university (and this is more of a nigger culture problem than anything having to do with humans), so they breed like jungle bunnies, presumably in an instinctive manner.

What's sad is that even in first world nations niggers turn their niggerhoods into something resembling a third or fourth world nation, and it directly contributes to their decreased lifespan. And humans can only do so much because niggers have an odd tendency to riot, loot, and burn down the things that humans build for them. They even want to get rid of the police which is utterly bizarre.

But even when they do breed with humans (ugh) their descendants still tend to have low IQ's, which results in continual failure. Instead of providing a better life for it by mixing it with human DNA, instead they are producing a partially human abomination with a retard level IQ.

Not only that, but most sheboons continue to drink, smoke cigarettes, and smoke meth while pregnant, resulting in additional brain damage to their niglets. As if they weren't already retarded, their mammies go out of their way to make them even dumber.

Anyhow, niggers produce too many niglets because on some level, they know that the vast majority of them won't even live long enough to graduate from the third grade.

edit: Even though it features an almost entirely human cast, the movie 'Idiocracy' best explains my fears about what might happen if nigger breeding got out of control. Just pretend most of the idiots are niggers.

It probably would have been the most racist movie ever made if everyone except the time traveling dude was a nigger.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pwahaha! You're worried about your grammar! You've listened to nigger babble. Anything is better than nigger babble! You can forget about that part of the equation. BTW your post looks like something from a math class! Haha! Works for me.

Welcome! Hey, sign up. I've been on the forum for a while and I can tell you, all humans are welcome.