Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Disgusting Footballers in Britain "Taking The Knee"

Now I really have seen it all!!!
    Football (what you Americans call soccer) has started again here in Britain, although games are played in empty stadiums.

They all "took the knee" as soon as the games started - even the white players. The treachorous bastards!

SEE IF THEY DARE DO THAT WHEN THE SPECTATORS RETURN! THEY WOULDN'T DARE!
    Because they know the response they'd get from the crowd.

This whole BLM crap is about niggers gaining power. They're trying to change peoples' hearts by law. THEY NEVER WILL!
    Because we have one thing on our side that will never change. The first requirement to qualify as British is: You must be White. No discussion! End of story!

I heard just a few minutes ago that Vera Lynn died (known as the British Forces Sweetheart during the Second World War). She was 103!
    One can't help but wonder why all those brave soldiers, sailors, and airmen risked - and in many cases gave - their lives. Unless things change - quickly - Britain is on its way to being a nigger shithole - but I'm ready to defend my country!

P.S. I want to join Chimpout. Is it OK to create a false identity? Like many, I no longer feel that we have free speech in this country, so I want to obviously avoid any "consequences".

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please do join up! Of course you can use a fake screen name, everyone here does. You can post through a VPN too, if you wish.

Can't wait to hear the British crowds do the Monkey Cheer when the the footballers take the knee.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheboon DeLuxe View Post
    Can't wait to hear the British crowds do the Monkey Cheer when the the footballers take the knee.
    Thank you for your kind words. Give me a couple of days and I'll be joining!

What a slimy trick the football bosses have pulled; I can't wait to see them try this trick when the crowds are back!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember back in the 80's when English football supporters would blow up inflatable bananas and toss them onto the pitch when nigger players were visiting
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheboon DeLuxe View Post
    Please do join up! Of course you can use a fake screen name, everyone here does. You can post through a VPN too, if you wish.
    Yeah. Even if I didn't have to worry about being doxxed, I'm not 100% sure I would want my real name linked to something that could be used against me.

In my case, for my screen name I used the name of a fictional shapeshifter and used an extremely generic image of a human as my avatar. (Does my avatar look like someone you might have met before? That's intentional. It's about as "average" as it can possibly be.)