Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Wednesday: niglet self goodifies by lynching himself in Texas School Playground

Teen hanged himself on Spring elementary school property, police say

WTF? There must be a nigger 'self lynch challenge' trending on twitter or something.

A black male teenager hanged himself early Wednesday in what appears to be a suicide, according to the Harris County Sheriff's Office.

Authorities said the teenager was found in a back corner on Ehrhardt Elementary School property. After reviewing surveillance footage, talking to neighbors and other evidence, authorities determined the death appears to be a suicide.
    https://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...g-15345917.php
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It seems a lot of niggers have become branch managers and are swinging from the trees like windchimes these days.

I think the niggers with human DNA, and an IQ above 65 know exactly how inferior they are, and their knowledge of their genetic shame is what compels them to slip the noose around their necks.

If I were a nigger, and I were intelligent enough to know how much of a failure my species was, I would kill myself.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    It seems a lot of niggers have become branch managers and are swinging from the trees like windchimes these days.

I think the niggers with human DNA, and an IQ above 65 know exactly how inferior they are, and their knowledge of their genetic shame is what compels them to slip the noose around their necks.

If I were a nigger, and I were intelligent enough to know how much of a failure my species was, I would kill myself.
    It's too bad so few of them become self-aware enough to realize they should off themselves.

If I got up and saw Jerisha looking back at me in the mirror I wouldn't want to go on.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    It's too bad so few of them become self-aware enough to realize they should off themselves.

If I got up and saw Jerisha looking back at me in the mirror I wouldn't want to go on.
    But Jerisha probably gets more BBC than Doctor Who.

What kind of human woman wouldn't want that?

(That's a joke.)

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thank God every morning when I wake up and look in the mirror and don't see an ape looking back at me. I don't blame niggers that lynch themselves.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    I thank God every morning when I wake up and look in the mirror and don't see an ape looking back at me. I don't blame niggers that lynch themselves.
    Yeah, but if you looked like THIS, you'd be like "Damn nigga! I needs to go and get my filthy AIDS encrusted BBC, attach it to my crotch, and then go make some bay bays!"

(With a skull that big, it must be a fucking GENIUS.)

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    Do you guys remember the niggerloving "Bewitched" episode when Tabitha thinks she's a sister to a niglet? A racist client sees them and fires Darren, blah blah blah, and Samantha makes him see everyone as a nigger, including himself. The lesson to be learned isn't that niggers aren't people, it's "Thank God that wasn't real!"
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.