Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Another Dead Nigger At A Wendy's Drive Thru

https://www.fayobserver.com/news/202...e-thru-in-dunn

Dunn police are investigating a shooting that claimed the life of a Coats nigger on Thursday evening

A shooting was reported just before 6 p.m. in the drive-thru of Wendy’s restaurant.

Officers found Xavier Dandre Lemon, of 31-B Lane in Coats, in a vehicle good from a gunshot wound.

Police arrested William Brandon McNeill, 26, He is charged with first-degree murder, conspiracy to commit murder and possession of a firearm by a felon.

McNeill remains in the Harnett County Detention Center without bond.

Officers also arrested Miesha Kenyata Thompson, 29, She is charged with first-degree murder and conspiracy to commit murder.

“The investigation is ongoing but based on information received by the investigators we believe this was not a random act of violence and do not believe there is any additional threat to the public,” Police Chief Clark White said in a statement.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    stay away from Wendy's. That's the clue white folks !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dah shootah beez a nigga, yo!

Human Win! = 100%

One nigger good, another nigger off to N.U. for a graduate degree in butt reemology.

Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    They must serve chicken and grape drank there. Seems like Bat Wings are on the menu as of late.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Sergeant View Post
    They must serve chicken and grape drank there. Seems like Bat Wings are on the menu as of late.
    It's the $5 Batwing Meal Deal.
    It's only good for niggers tho. They get a purple drank, french fries, burger and a complimentary pair of batwings. And they accept EBT!
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice one WF

I also DEMAND the white Wendy girl be made a coal burner and immediately be granted a black eye, bleach blonde hair with shitty plastic bits in like a fucking polluted beach, a black lives matter mask and a scar from ear to ear !!
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Whitey, I spit up all my morning coffee laughing over the bat wings!!!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    In the North East anyway, all the Wendy's I go very few niggers go. They usually go to other places.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    In the North East anyway, all the Wendy's I go very few niggers go. They usually go to other places.
    The Wendy's here is right next to a Home Depot and a large bus stop. At any given time there are a dozen or 2 "immigrants" aka illegal day laborers wandering the parking lot and bunched up in the back. I can say that with certainty because they always scatter whenever a cop rolls up. Then a bunch of niggers who just got off the bus coming back from their parole officers no doubt. I've only been once and peeking into the window it was almost all nigger on the staff. I just said nope and drove off without paying.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.