Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    Uncle Ben's now outlawed in England.

No. I'm not joking.
    I never ate the stuff anyway. There are other options out there if you want rice.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    Uncle Ben's now outlawed in England.

No. I'm not joking.
    Is this a recent thing over nigger shit or was it due to something else?

I know Kinder eggs were a $10 K fine per egg here in the states because the feds outlaw anything that snigglets might choke on due to parental neglect. Same thing happened with leaded paint. Damn nigger babies eat the paint off the walls in their section 8's and we all now have to repaint our houses at least once a year because of it. Heaven forbid the snigglets get layed poysnin and their IQ's collectively drop another point or two. At 65, does it really matter?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

I know Kinder eggs were a $10 K fine per egg here in the states because the feds outlaw anything that snigglets might choke on due to parental neglect. Same thing happened with leaded paint. Damn nigger babies eat the paint off the walls in their section 8's and we all now have to repaint our houses at least once a year because of it. Heaven forbid the snigglets get layed poysnin and their IQ's collectively drop another point or two. At 65, does it really matter?
    Why would it matter, they will get another type of lead poisoning eventually.

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

Yes, it is because of the niggers chimping out over anything and everything they don't like.

The cucks are acquiescing to every request.

We haven't had lead paint here in over 30 years.
    White paint for door frames etc. goes off-white within a couple of months if the sun gets to it.

I heard about the Kinder eggs. I knew niggers had to be the cause somehow.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12