Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Poor buck and his coal whore. Please stop making fun of my monkeys.

What 'Today''s Craig Melvin Would Like White People to Stop Saying About His Kids
    https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/toda...151559303.html

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look, I know it's hard these days for women to find a partner, what with the rise of the Beta Nu-Male, but I refuse to believe that no matter how desperate they are, women can't find one suitable male of their own species and are willing to risk getting the "Nicole Simpson" award.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Look, I know it's hard these days for women to find a partner, what with the rise of the Beta Nu-Male, but I refuse to believe that no matter how desperate they are, women can't find one suitable male of their own species and are willing to risk getting the "Nicole Simpson" award.
    I haven't been in college for a almost decade now. But when I was there, the ladies were dating them en mass. all about the big dick energy or some shit. It's like WTF. Many end up marrying human guys but they had fun with niggers. They'll date humans for long term, but sport fuck the niggers. It's really disgusting in colleges.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

I think I would rather my daughter convert to Mormon and be a sister wife than ever bed down with a nigger, much less marry one. At least he wouldn't be bringing home any STD's and beating her ass every night and would have to get permission of sorts to marry another woman. I'd rather see her in ankle length dresses than mudshark sunglasses any day.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't see how anyone could make a compliment it would accept. They are fugly, and if they are well behaved, they might be on Ryetalyn (Ritalin).
    Separate is not equal,...
    it is better!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This nigger has a hollow useless voice. Doesn't sound like a professional TV speaker. Dirty whore, I hope nigger makes her pay the toll. 2 mutants are shit ugly.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    I haven't been in college for a almost decade now. But when I was there, the ladies were dating them en mass. all about the big dick energy or some shit. It's like WTF. Many end up marrying human guys but they had fun with niggers. They'll date humans for long term, but sport fuck the niggers. It's really disgusting in colleges.
    I can't believe any human guy who is not a submissive cuck would want a woman who enjoyed lying down with greasy, stinky, sub-human, revolting niggers. Before we married, my husband asked me (making it sound like mild curiosity)if I had ever "been with" a nigger. I'm pretty sure had I answered yes, our romance would have been over, and rightly so.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think they find it offensive when they receive compliments about how intelligent their niglets are because it forces them to acknowledge that the nigger parent is dumber than the human parent, and that the niglet is smarter than the nigger parent.

Not by much, mind you. Probably by 15 IQ points, at most, but enough to make the nigger parent feel insecure about its intelligence.

It should also make the human parent feel insecure, as people commenting about how the niglet isn't a complete fuckup should raise a number of questions.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't believe any human guy who is not a submissive cuck would want a woman who enjoyed lying down with greasy, stinky, sub-human, revolting niggers. Before we married, my husband asked me (making it sound like mild curiosity)if I had ever "been with" a nigger. I'm pretty sure had I answered yes, our romance would have been over, and rightly so.

Before you read this, keep in mind I was 18 at the time and THIS WAS MY IDEA OF A JOKE!

I know what you mean Diva. I have never dated a girl that was defiled by a beast. That said, I worked with a guy who told me that his wife's cousin had the hots for me. She had come in the store and seen me a few times and was interested. I wasn't dating anyone at the time and this girl was 17 and seemed cute so I told him to set us up. I took her out for dinner and while we were sitting down, a couple of teenigger females walked in and she looked at them with complete disgust and made a comment which to me, at the time and being on our first date, seemed wildly out of place. She uttered a string of expletives under her breath of which I could only make out the last few words ending in "fucking niggers.."

I already had been getting a bit of a bad vibe from her all night and she just didn't seem my type so I really didn't give much of a crap about the rest of the date at that point. I flippantly looked over at the two teenapers and said "Who her? I know her. I dated her for a couple of weeks in high school." You could have heard a mouse fart. I immediately told her I was joking but it was too little, too late. She didn't speak for the rest of the night and I didn't really care since her mouth had ran the entire night up until that point anyway. She ended up running into a couple of her friends and ditched me not even wanting a ride home so at least I didn't waste my gas all the way out to her place by the river. We never spoke again.

The next week, My buddy asked me how the date went and I told him the story. He laughed his ass off and asked "Don't you know who her father is?" I didn't know and didn't care. He told me that her father was some kind of Grand Dragon (or whatever they called them) with the KKK. He was like the highest ranking member in the state. I had no clue. It all made sense to me then but there I thought I was just making a joke at some girl that I couldn't really stand and had no intention of making a second date with. Turns out I was insulting some guys daughter that could have probably had me whacked.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Turns out I was insulting some guys daughter that could have probably had me whacked.
    They very rarely do that sort of thing. You probably just didn't meet that girl's standards at the time, and that alone is not reason enough to whack someone.

If you had raped his daughter, welp... (this isn't just a reference to the Klan; a lot of humans will have a negative response to their children being raped)

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Grand Dragon, Grand Wizard...how did those titles come about?
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Grand Dragon, Grand Wizard...how did those titles come about?
    Well, they were created by the American Democratic party.

Maybe if you sent an email to the Democratic National Committee (DNC), a representative will respond and give you an answer.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dragon, wizard, lizzard, chicken gizzard or grand poobah...

It's all the same shit to me:

Guess that's why I never made Chief, huh...

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Dragon, wizard, lizzard, chicken gizzard or grand poobah...

It's all the same shit to me:

Guess that's why I never made Chief, huh...
    To this day I still don't understand how or why being a mason was ever linked with being promoted.

Since it has little to nothing to do with the military, the only conclusion I can come up with is that it was a 'good ol boys' club. I also noticed that there were a LOT of high ranking niggers that were masons.

Causation doesn't equal correlation, but I was never a mason.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The rank of CPO was actually started by them.

I've studied them all my life and trust me, they are a slippery bunch. They have quite a bit to do with the military - and every other institution on the planet damn near. They are, after all, the worlds largest fraternity. I could go into several personal accounts, some of which are posted here but it would take days of typing. Good ol' boys doesn't scratch the surface. The info is out there if you want to look it up and tons of books and historical records have been written about them so I'm not going to hijack this thread over it.