Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Two for one coontact where Mrs. S works

She took yesterday off and had to bring something in on our way to breakfast. It's a fairly secure facility. You need an access card to open the front door, a security guard is inside, and a guard at the parking lot entrance is supposed to check for parking passes. The she-nig on duty didn't even look up at us, like any nigger sow being too buried in its sail form. There could be vans of terrorists driving through, and it would still be screaming about a bad weave it just got.

I told Mrs. S she needs to complain about the lack of security, but she's too laid back. A while back she told me that she thought it was strange when the car ahead of her stopped at the parking lot checkpoint, and a few niggers got out to go inside the guard shack, while presumably another nigger drove the car into the lot. I asked if she told her supervisor, or anybody, but she didn't. She didn't want to stir anything up over possibly nothing. Sometimes I really wonder about her, what the hell it will take to make her alert somebody over clearly suspicious activity.

So we drove through the parking lot and had to go around a tall, rail thin "Buck or sow" candidate. It pisses me off enough when humans don't have enough common sense to walk to the side so cars can get by. I said, "Where did that thing come from?" "Oh, she's new." Great, Mrs. S has a new nigger at work? "She has a white husband and they have three children." That's the point where I don't want to hear any more.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    So we drove through the parking lot and had to go around a tall, rail thin "Buck or sow" candidate. It pisses me off enough when humans don't have enough common sense to walk to the side so cars can get by.
    I love when this happens if I am driving my truck that day. I have a nice air horn that will send them clawing up in the air. I wont do it at work but in the road or in a store parking lot? Man I need a dash camera for the next time it happens. It is usually at a grocery store when some asshat is walking down the middle of the row, looks over their shoulder, and then continues to cock block all the way to their car.

On a side note. I hate when people follow me slowly even though I move over. They want my parking spot and will block a line of cars instead of just going to the end and parking. So I take my time loading my stuff one bag at a time. Then slowly walk over to the carriage return stopping mid way to pretend to send a text.. Walk as slow as I can back to my car. Then check my email and await the honk. Once they stomp on the gas I back out and let the next guy in line have the spot. Oh man I have gotten some angry responses from doing that. I just smile and wave. This stems from being on the other end behind that car that is blocking with its blinker on. I can see down the end there are a dozen spots. They could have already been parked and heading in. So it gives me a little satisfaction to mess with those people.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Once they stomp on the gas I back out and let the next guy in line have the spot.

HAHH! I thought I was the only one that did that! I always do it to niggers when they show up while I'm still loading the trunk. It is always seems to be a gigundo sheboon in a new SUV. I'll take my damn sweet time unloading then I'll just wait in my car with the engine running and AC on while I pretend to text or talk. I'll wait till I see that fat sow cuss me and drive past then back out. Invariably, they always end up parking no more than 2-3 spots down and I'll smirk at them while I drive past them waddling towards the store.

Sometimes, if I catch one parked in a handicapped spot with no HC plates or placard about to leave, I'll leave a buggy right behind them and walk off like I didn't see them. I hate that shit. They think their fat asses gives them a right to those spots and the HC scooters in the store. It pisses me off to no end since I have family members who are legitimately disabled. They do their best to make sure that they leave those spots open if it's not too far to walk to another spot just in case someone else worse off than them might need them.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    no doubt the nigger will be your wife's supervisor soon.

" No, you canz haves da day off to gets yo heart oprayshun.....youz bess beez heya or gunz be writin yo up "

Niggers and power.....
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !