Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Beautiful Burner Charged In Murder Case

https://www.wbtv.com/2020/06/15/thre...ast-charlotte/

Detectives have charged three people with murder in the case of a man who died in the hospital days after a fight in east Charlotte.

Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police are conducting an investigation into the homicide that happened, near Commonwealth Avenue on June 9.

While officers started investigating, they received information about a victim who showed up to a local hospital with apparent trauma resulting in serious injuries.

On June 13, 2020, 24-year-old Brian Quiros was pronounced dead while still in the hospital.

Homicide Unit detectives identified and charged 26-year-old Omar Almanza De La Garza, 25-year-old Jordan Robertson and 27-year-old Jahdell Jermaine Lewis with murder, common law robbery and conspiracy to commit common law robbery.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    We have the fat wigger, the retarded nigger and the morbidly obese burner. The Three Stooges of the Nigpocalypse.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Beautiful"

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful indeed!

SHE'S FRIGGIN HOT!!!
    HOT I TELL YOU!!!

I bet her core temp has to be at least 107℉ asleep in the shade with all that insulation wrapped around it's enlarged heart having to scream out 150 bpm trying to pump all that Twinkie filling and nigger baby batter thru her plaque filled, herpeghonorsyphilamydia scarred circulatory system.

Guess that stankho shebeast is going to have to trade in greasy nigger dick for some nasty sherilla lesbo clamwrestling at the NU wimminz dorms. Since it's already got the coal stains on it's eyes, it'll fit right in. It might need a little shove to get it thru the door but I'm sure that pig is already greased up enough that it shouldn't be too much of a problem!

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Beautiful indeed!

SHE'S FRIGGIN HOT!!!
    HOT I TELL YOU!!!

I bet her core temp has to be at least 107℉ asleep in the shade with all that insulation wrapped around it's enlarged heart having to scream out 150 bpm trying to pump all that Twinkie filling and nigger baby batter thru her plaque filled, herpeghonorsyphilamydia scarred circulatory system.

Guess that stankho shebeast is going to have to trade in greasy nigger dick for some nasty sherilla lesbo clamwrestling at the NU wimminz dorms. Since it's already got the coal stains on it's eyes, it'll fit right in. It might need a little shove to get it thru the door but I'm sure that pig is already greased up enough that it shouldn't be too much of a problem!
    Pure poetry!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ewww!! that coalburner is nasty!! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nasty.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	61.9 KB 
ID:	11596
    Whenever i hear about a crime being committed, I'll always say to myself "It's Gotta' Be a NIGGER" (especially with violent crimes) and of course 99% of the time I am right.