Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Little bastard nigger knocks out 92 year old white lady !! This'll make you mad !

Watch this RACIAL attack on a white lady from a nasty little aspiring fucking dirty shitty ape !

https://nypost.com/2020/06/15/man-kn...om-nyc-attack/

This is a racial attack and everybody needs to realize that this is probably just the start.

I vote for all niggers to be rounded up and given a stern talking to !! Anybody second that motion?
    Last edited by CoonsЯus; 06-16-2020 at 03:16 PM.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

I made this a couple of years ago, old sentiment around here that still hasn't changed. My mom called this weekend and said she was glad there are no riots near her. She said they're all animals and should be sent back to Africa where they belong, where they'll be happier anyway. (Don't I have a great mom?)

Attachment 11579
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    link no worky Sandy

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://nypost.com/2020/06/16/police...ground-in-nyc/

They caught the nasty nigger.

Rashid Brimmage? Even Charles Dickens couldn't have fabricated a fucking nigger of a name like that one.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    What most Humans fail to recognize (present company excepted), is that from the time niggers are shit out of their crack-whore mammies, they are conditioned like lab rats to hate Humans. That hatred is visceral and all-consuming. It affects every action they take. They especially hate Whites and focus much of their hatred upon them.

Do you know why niggers really want to neuter the PoPo...?

They want to be able to savagely brutalize Humans whenever they want.

I do my best not to hate niggers because they are not worthy of that much of my energy, but my God!, it's hard to do these days...

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There were many reasons there was swift justice in the past. I swear, if niggers were in China or Japan, and they did this violence, there'd be a samurai sword involved.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger scum assaults a 92 year old elderly human.

Suspect Sought After 92-Year-Old Woman Pushed to Ground in Manhattan
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/suspect-s...173015972.html
    Last edited by Cat fur allergic; 06-16-2020 at 06:00 PM.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsRus View Post
    link no worky Sandy
    That was strange! Let's try that again.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Round up and deport.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	86.3 KB 
ID:	11581
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    There were many reasons there was swift justice in the past. I swear, if niggers were in China or Japan, and they did this violence, there'd be a samurai sword involved.
    Swift justice happened to everyone. If a white man raped a little white girl, he got the same swinging time that a nigger did. Niggers simply act like they're the only ones.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sex offender shoves 92-year-old woman to ground in New York

Brimmage is believed to have been arrested about 100 times prior to Tuesday’s arrest, local reports have said.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/sex-offen...105119175.html

Make it 101 and keep getting out, cause he is a nigger. The system loves niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember back in the Trayboon Martin days, this was called "The Knockout Game," or "Hunting the Polar Bear."

It's nice to see that some things never change. Many folks think niggers fail at everything, but they never fail to disappoint.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger attacks elderly person.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/police-lo...162200535.html

Police Looking For Man In Brooklyn Subway Station Assault

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Any reasonable person could look at a 92 year old human and discern that this person is living on borrowed time to begin with and that you shouldn't accelerate fate with her at her feeble age - especially with the walker. What this animal did was attempted murder. It should be charged as such and put in a small cage for the rest of it's existence at a bare minimum. Personally, I would say it's passed time to put this animal down as all it can do is clog the system costing taxpayers and preventing humans from serving their time and earning redemption for whatever put them in the sites of the justice system. Niggers are not redeemable. 105 arrest proves it.