Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Nigger murders 2 #BLM protesters

https://www.foxnews.com/us/2-missing...spect-arrested

Two missing female George Floyd protesters from Florida were found dead by police who have charged a 49-year-old nigger buck with killing them.

Tallahassee police found the bodies of Oluwatoyin Salau (a sheboon), 19, and Victoria Sims (a human), 75, on Saturday in the vicinity of the home of Aaron Glee, according to reports.

Salau spoke at the protests and carried signs pleading for justice in the wake of black lives lost, the paper reported. She was last seen on June 6.

That afternoon she tweeted that a man molested her that morning after offering to give her a ride back to a church where she had "refuged" for a couple of days “to escape unjust living conditions.”

Sims was a retired state worker and grandmother who was well-known for her volunteerism and work in local Democratic politics, the paper reported. She was last seen June 11, police said.

Glee had previously been arrested on May 29 after a Tallahassee officer saw him kicking a woman in the stomach, the Democrat reported, citing police reports.
    So how long is this false narrative that "black lives matter" going to continue?

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    They shouldn't have arrested it.

It was doing us a favor by terrorizing #BLM supporters. (It's funny how niggers can sometimes literally be their own worst enemy.)

On the other hand, maybe now some protesters will see the value of A) the police, and B) having a properly funded police department.

I can only wonder how many people and niggers are getting raped in CHAZ, especially when there are no police there to protect the sheep from the wolves. And if it is happening, I'll bet the niggers and liberals are telling the victims to STFU to avoid making the movement look bad.

I find it fascinating how in many cases, niggers like to use threats of violence (or actual violence) to keep people in line, and even when their subordinates do what they are told to do, the niggers STILL find ways and reasons to punish their underlings. Some humans know that one of the best ways to lead is to demonstrate your virtues to your subordinates (in other words, prove to them that you are the best of all the available options), and treat them in a way that makes them WANT to serve you.

The nigger method has a high risk of internal assassination, while the human method tends to not have such an obvious risk, but external attempts at assassination are obviously a possible issue (niggers can get jealous of humans when the humans produce a civilized civilization, and the niggers have nothing).

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I guarantee you had that crusty old nigger resisted arrest and became violent with police, resulting in its injury or death that niggers would still be out screaming for justice for him - even though he killed two of their own. CNN would have been plastering its baby picture on TV every 15 minutes with calls for the police to be arrested.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    mingle with niggers, die with niggers. No fucks granted from me.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Name:  Puke.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  10.2 KB

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Aaron Glee.png 
Views:	65 
Size:	77.7 KB 
ID:	11571 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Obamasson.gif 
Views:	63 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	11572

Hmmm. Untold thousands of feral sub-cockroach mega-turd niggers knuckle-dragging around freely on the streets. What could possibly go wrong?

And super-turd shit-beast Aaron Glee: I wish you an amazing time during your enrollment @ NU!!