Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Black Lives Don't Matter when other niggers are involved

Black Lives Matter activist Oluwatoyin Salau found dead

Black Lives Matter 'activist' gets her batwings. By raycissss cops? No. By another nigger. Which is the main cause of nigger death in the first place. Niggers are far, far worse than the KKK for nigger death. But the irony is lost on them.

The Tallahassee Police Department has identified Oluwatoyin "Toyin" Salau as a murder victim after a week of searching for her as a missing person.

Police also say the suspect in this case, 49-year-old Aaron Glee Jr., has been arrested. The other victim in the double murder was 75-year-old Victoria Sims, according to TPD.

Aaron Glee Jr.

Salau's name was trending on social media for a week. Salau was a vocal activist and had appeared on several videos of the protests here in the state's capital. She was last seen on June 6 in the area of Orange Avenue and Wahnish Way in Tallahassee.

Before she disappeared, Salau had sent tweets about being attacked. The Tallahassee Community Action Committee organized a search party for her on Wednesday, June 10.
    https://www.wctv.tv/content/news/Olu...571260111.html
    Last edited by Whitey Ford; 06-15-2020 at 01:18 PM. Reason: added image
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Spot On!! I guess Black Lives Don't Matter so much after all.
    Whenever i hear about a crime being committed, I'll always say to myself "It's Gotta' Be a NIGGER" (especially with violent crimes) and of course 99% of the time I am right.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    According to court documents, the suspect in this case was previously arrested on May 30. He was accused of aggravated battery causing bodily harm and was released on a $2,500 bond on June 1.
    Oh, so he was arrested for niggershines and released less than a month ago?

Say it ain't so?

Maybe they'll ship him off to NU on a permanent scholarship this time?
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Black Lives only matter when YT makes a nigger good. Niggers can off other niggers in record numbers and the media will ignore it and we can skip the state funerals and looting.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    (Some) Black Lives Matter.

Of course we here believe that they're not Black, they're Niggers, and not a damn one of them matters. The more batwings, the better.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    (Some) Black Lives Matter.

Of course we here believe that they're not Black, they're Niggers, and not a damn one of them matters. The more batwings, the better.
    Absolutely, but the people writing the nigger murder statistics can't call them "niggers", although I'm sure they would like to. I just read an article that said someone used "that word that should never be spoken" even though niggers themselves use it all the time. I'm trying to think of some nigger who matters but I'm coming up blank.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."