Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

FedEx dindu cries tears of sadness after being called a nigger for his shitty driving

Heartbreaking video shows FedEx driver breaking down in tears after being called N-word and spat at during his rounds in Ohio

Police in Ohio have launched a search for a man who racially abused a FedEx driver, leaving the distraught delivery man in floods of tears and rage.

Brandon Brackins, 23, broke down in a heartbreaking Facebook Live video, as he told friends how a man called him a n****r and spat at him during his rounds.

He was so shaken he could hardly muster the strength to continue with his working day.

He spoke movingly of his humiliation and sadness and anger, saying that he rarely spoke out about the racism he frequently encountered, but this was too much to bear.
    Let us all pray for the sad FedEx nigger, he really does need a hug. LOL

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...at-rounds.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm called nigger hoax on this one.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

I couldn't listen to all of it.

I did notice it's o.k. for him to call the fabricated attacker a "hick" yet being called a nigger turned him into a sniveling, oh poor me, cry baby.

Also the comment about why protest when nothing is going to change, looks like the nigger might be seeing the light. Humans don't want violent, low IQ, stinking shit-skins living among them. We hate your culture, we hate your music, we hate your clothes, everything about you! You're right though nigger, nothing is going to change, not now not in the next 200 years. I suggest you and your bruthas and sistahs move back to the country your lice infested ancestors originated from.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Heartbreaking video shows FedEx driver breaking down in tears after being called N-word and spat at during his rounds in Ohio

Let us all pray for the sad FedEx nigger, he really does need a hug. LOL

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...at-rounds.html
    Crimea river, NIGGER and drown in it!! By the way, does anyone know what the current rockfish count for this year is?!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Almost hit it with a car and then spit on it? How does that work? If it meets another nigger it would hear nigger and mother fucker inside the first five minutes.
    Separate is not equal,...
    it is better!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    fucking boot lipped Chimpanzee
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like "This is MAGA country"

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    So... it ooks it has a white father and it has a tinge of an accent. Perhaps a Jamaikoon?

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post

I did notice it's o.k. for him to call the fabricated attacker a "hick" yet being called a nigger turned him into a sniveling, oh poor me, cry baby.
    Precisely. Stereotypical images depicting white people as bad are totally alright. But the dindu is sacrosanct and hallowed. Must not speak bad of the dindu or you are raycissssssss!

We hate your culture, we hate your music, we hate your clothes, everything about you! You're right though nigger, nothing is going to change, not now not in the next 200 years. I suggest you and your bruthas and sistahs move back to the country your lice infested ancestors originated from.
    In actuality, negroids have no culture. Everything they have was appropriated from us whites. They just take a White invented baseball cap and turn it backwards and then call it their culture. The unintelligible nigger bix nood rap 'music' was recorded on equipment invented, refined and manufactured by White People. Yet they think that this some monumental achievement on their part. They stole our culture and achievement. You're right about that. If we took back our accomplishments, niggers would be reduced to chucking sspears at each other. LOL

We really should take back our accomplishments. And tell the niggers to go invent their own stuff. That would be hilarious.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Oh lawdy lawdy! Ah dun been called a NAME! Oh jeebus! Ahs beez 'pressed an sheeit! Muh snivel rights!"
    You know, the usual niggerwhine.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's a guy in North Korea who would like to hire him.