Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Cops turn blind eye as high yella quadroon rockfish earns watery batwings

Man drowns as officers look on without coming to his aid, family wants them fired

The family of a 24-year-old who drowned while police looked on, instead of coming to his aid, are outraged after seeing the events unfold on body camera video.

Officers with the police department in Decherd, Tennessee, right outside of Winchester, were in a car pursuit in the early morning hours of June 4, trying to pull over Johnny Baldwin for a minor traffic violation, Winchester Police Chief Richard Lewis told ABC News on Wednesday.
    The body camera video shows Baldwin swimming and an officer calling him "dumb" for jumping in.
    Oh so, cops are now life guards too?

One of those officers could not swim, Lewis told ABC News, and the second officer was taking off his gear to get in, but the first Winchester officer stopped him.

"We are not trained in water rescue -- we do not possess the gear to do that," Lewis said. "You've got to have a flotation device tied off somewhere to the bank where they can rescue you if something happens."

The rescue squad and dive team were en route before Baldwin drowned, the incident report said.

Lewis also noted that it was the middle of the night and pitch-black on the shore of the lake, with the exception of their flashlights.
    https://abcnews.go.com/US/man-drowns...ry?id=71172077
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone else remember a few years back when a stolen car full of sheboons crashed in a canal in Florida where the cops were laughing as the screaming apes rockfished? That was a classic.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    for the Wigger
    I second this!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Anyone else remember a few years back when a stolen car full of sheboons crashed in a canal in Florida where the cops were laughing as the screaming apes rockfished? That was a classic.
    Yep!! I believe that that occurred outside of tampon!!

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's why you carry a pound of bacon, some treble hooks and a big anchor.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

When sub-cockroach nigger mega-turds are involved, it is always very uplifting when a 'minor traffic violation' turns into a bat-winging. Hopefully thousands more members of the manure pile will koon-mit 'minor traffic violations'.

And no officer endangered his life trying to prevent it from happening.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Good. I mean I feel bad for the body of water that had to have a nigger in it...but good, a dayed nigger is a dayed nigger. Personally I hate the light skinned, almost can pass as a human shit beasts more than the darker boot lipped ain't no mistaking its a nigger, niggers.