Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Aunt Jemima (and the gap between its front teef), not in the running for Biden's VP.

Big ugly fat dumb nigger sow, Stacey Abrams, is not on Slo' Joe Biden's list of potential running mates!

Holy Maple Syrup, Batman! How is that omission not all "rayciss an' sheeeit"?

I think this calls for more nigger rioting and looting!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...look-not-list/

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger Kamela Harris isn't even an American citizen. It's parents sneaked it into American Samoa as a nigglet and it was never Naturalized. It now claims to have been born in American Samoa but it does not have a birf certificate or any evidence of it being born there or anywhere in the U.S.A.
    Separate is not equal,...
    it is better!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by YT Rules View Post
    Nigger Kamela Harris isn't even an American citizen. It's parents sneaked it into American Samoa as a nigglet and it was never Naturalized. It now claims to have been born in American Samoa but it does not have a birf certificate or any evidence of it being born there or anywhere in the U.S.A.
    Same birth documentation Obama has (bogus). I doubt either are natural born citizens, as required by Article II.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    8 years of Obongo taught us that the US Constitution be damned, niggers don't have to follow any laws - especially the biggest and oldest ones in the USC.

Obongo - Kenyan
    First Tranny - no birf cert. either.
    Both kids - ditto.

Not a damn one of the Obongo fambly has papers except for Big Mike and his have been conveniently lost. So.... Kamala Hairy Legs it is!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Not a damn one of the Obongo fambly has papers except for Big Mike and his have been conveniently lost.
    I did not know that about Big Mikey. Can't find its birf papers, hmmm?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    I did not know that about Big Mikey. Can't find its birf papers, hmmm?

Well, they couldn't let it be out there that BM was born a boy, now could we?!

That would make Obongo an open nigger dick sucker now wouldn't it?

That would have mad him unelectable because no niggers will vote for an open faggot. He would have to stay on the down low just like them.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    My brilliant human mind has always wondered where the America-hating sub-cockroach mega-turd nigger shit-beasts Barry the Fairy Insane Ohomo and its hideous First Tranny "never-been-proud-of-America" Michael Ohomo got their two she-turdlers. Were they kidnapped from some Section Ape niggerhood? Or were they swiped from a nigger orphan turds' home? Perhaps dey wuz shat out in Haiti or Ape-freekah? Inquiring minds want to know.

And of course: There is no such thing as a picture of Michael Ohomo pregnant, though it recently ooked to the press its mini-turds were koon-cieved through artificial jizz-ation.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gay Ohomo-001.png 
Views:	57 
Size:	176.3 KB 
ID:	11582

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Same birth documentation Obama has (bogus). I doubt either are natural born citizens, as required by Article II.

When that birth certificate was released on whitehouse.gov you could actualy open it in the full adobe software and move the layers around. That story vansihed from the news as soon as that was discovered and subsequently the link to it on whitehouse.gov.

Nobody questioned why the document was signed in the 60s but his name wasn't changed until 1980. Nobody questioned why a document from the 60s was stamped in 2011 and in perfect condition.

Some other things that were "racist".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BMOw8tqooc
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    When that birth certificate was released on whitehouse.gov you could actualy open it in the full adobe software and move the layers around. That story vansihed from the news as soon as that was discovered and subsequently the link to it on whitehouse.gov.

Nobody questioned why the document was signed in the 60s but his name wasn't changed until 1980. Nobody questioned why a document from the 60s was stamped in 2011 and in perfect condition.

Some other things that were "racist".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BMOw8tqooc
    I believe it was in April 2011, but the day the link to the .pdf was posted, a friend of mine emailed it to me and asked "what is wrong with this picture...?".

A few minutes later, I opened the file in Illustrator. The first thing I noticed was that there were layers. Scanned documents cannot have layers. I looked at it for hours. I found erased backfields, digitized handwriting, rotated and imported artifacts, and most damning to me -- kerning, something that would have been impossible in 1961. The proverbial "smoking gun" for me was the use of the term "African" to describe the race of the "father". There were strict guidelines back then about qualifiers on birth documents, and that term would have never been used. It would have been "Negro".

That 2011 .pdf of Bath House Barry's purported Certificate of Live Birth is clearly a constructed document.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post
    Were they [the Obama niglets] kidnapped from some Section Ape niggerhood? Or were they swiped from a nigger orphan turds' home? Perhaps dey wuz shat out in Haiti or Ape-freekah? Inquiring minds want to know.
    No one knows the truth, but several prominent Obama origins researchers will tell you that they were told a story by multiple sources about an older White America couple adopting two toddler sisters from a Moroccan orphanage in the late 1990's.

Bottom line -- we'll likely never know the truth about the scam that is all things Barry "Barack" Hussein Soetoro "Obama".

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Are people still insisting that Michael is a sow?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	michelle-obama-looking-manly.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	44.1 KB 
ID:	11601
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."