Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Chimpout Ape

Compensation and Repatriation is pretty much how Britain, France and Canada deported their niggers. The government purchased the niggers from their care takers and then deported them. But instead of going to Africa almost every single one went to the Caribbean and South America, where they were given new jobs they had up into the 1870s. Repatriation would have been much less costly than Abraham Lincoln's bloody and 100% unnecessary brother war.

Children, especially those in Europe are taught lies about their county's nigger heritage. Many are told that their country never had slavery and that they never had niggers. Even Germany had nigger slaves, but they were systematically deported. That's how they were 'Freed'. Canada didn't want to return 'Underground Railroaders' to America, so they too joined their friends in the Caribbean. One of the viral folk tales they tell children in Europe is the '1802' lie. They claim that slavery ended everywhere expect the United State in 1802. And they are also told that they know American history better than Americans do despite the fact that they don't know the history of their own country.

And, most of all: Niggers don't care about slavery or other niggers. There are more 'people' in slavery now (2020 AD) than at any other time in history.
    Separate is not equal,...
    it is better!

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    I've said it a million times, the niggers should have been rounded up and deported, I think Liberia was set up initially for this purpose, not positive though, another option, maybe not as good, would've been to put the niggers on a reservation, maybe land enough that covers area equivalent to a state and confine them there, segregate them and KEEP THEM THAT WAY!!!!, and NEVER under any circumstances give them citizenship or equality under the Constitution.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Gum View Post
    I've said it a million times, the niggers should have been rounded up and deported, I think Liberia was set up initially for this purpose, not positive though, another option, maybe not as good, would've been to put the niggers on a reservation, maybe land enough that covers area equivalent to a state and confine them there, segregate them and KEEP THEM THAT WAY!!!!, and NEVER under any circumstances give them citizenship or equality under the Constitution.
    Maybe we could arrange to set up a special reservation, and call it CHAZ or CHOP, and send all of our niggers there.

In my humble opinion, it should be somewhere in Alaska.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    Maybe we could arrange to set up a special reservation, and call it CHAZ or CHOP, and send all of our niggers there.

In my humble opinion, it should be somewhere in Alaska.
    I was thinking more like California or NY if it must be in the USA. Preferably the richest liberal area possible.

Of course the back to Africa choice is still my preferred method. But that ship has sailed. Niggers are here to stay like herpes. An embarrassment that pops up on regular occasions and always when most inconvenient.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Repatriate the fuckers to Antarctica.