Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Full clip
    Chimpout Guest

Nigger down in Apelanta

Noting how the MSN are suggesting (what a surprise) that it was 'Only' sleeping in its car Niggers and Whiggers are hereby advised -
    1/ Precisely follow Police instructions at ALL times
    2/ Do not shown ANY form of 'Attitude' or physical resistance
    3/ Do not seize or attempt to seize their WEAPONS, eg., Taser or gun
    4/ Do not attempt to FLEE the scene with one of their weapons

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are basicly asking the gravitational constant on the planet to work differently for different people and niggers. Niggers are not interested in anything like that. Even a dog can learn right and worng. It can learn to respon to verbal commands. It can even adapt to new conditions when its living situation changes. Not a nigger though. Just dindu nuffin and where muh welfare check.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ignore the video of the nigger attacking the cop, taking his taser and then firing it at him before being shot. He was a good boy who dindunuffins.

I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    I've since noted that the Apelanta Mayor and the Police chief (both being 'Affirmative Action' appointees?) have resigned which suggests they were both Sheboons or maybe one was a hand wringing Whigger?

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Now the apes burned down the Wendy's.
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/13/us/at...dys/index.html

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I've just seen the Wendy's CCTV footage, but I've also sought out and found the footage taken by a dashcam, which I bet the MSM will NOT show!
    The nigger was being arrested, having failed a sobriety test, and is clearly seen to suddenly resist, which obviously caused the two officers to attempt to get the ape under control.
    The police should be supported by the MSM, not villified. They have to tackle these wild animals - putting their lives on the line - every working day, and they deserve public support for the job they do. (They probably have that support, but the majority of the population remain silent, afraid of being called racist.)
    Although I'm in England, I can so sympathise with you on the other side of the pond. This can only end by kicking the niggers black arses back to where they all originated from. My blessings to all humans in America; we're with you, and let's hope the MSM become victims of nigger attacks; then - and only then - will they change their tune!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder how many funerals they will give this worthless piece of shit?

Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    I wonder how many funerals they will give this worthless piece of shit?
    Probably a few including a gold casket to carry him to the 'Pearly Gates' where for being a 'Guede boi' he will be greeted by Saint George, formerly of Niggerapolis.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    No doubt it has a Go Fuck Me page already and the deviant humans are pouring their white guilt into the fambly's bank balance . It'll end just like LA Rodney. Broke and addicted.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsRus View Post
    No doubt it has a Go Fuck Me page already and the deviant humans are pouring their white guilt into the fambly's bank balance . It'll end just like LA Rodney. Broke and addicted.
    Rodney also became a rockfish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.