Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

BLM meets reality

Last weekend, I was putting together a new flat pack wardrobe for the bedroom with the radio on in the background.

Every half hour the news section comes up and it is wall to wall BLM bullshit and lies about the riots being peaceful.

Just as the news section comes up again, a Police territorial support group van pulls up over the road and half a dozen cops jump out to wrangle a totally wasted nigger that was trying to make a staggering gettaway from whatever crime it had just committed.

The Police do all the usual stuff, turn out the coons pockets and pad it down etc.

Lo and behold! The wasted nigger is holding a large baggy of crack wraps and the police cuff it and start to maneuver it towards the van.

As they are doing this, another pair of pavement apes turn up and start mouthing off to the Police that they can't arrest the wasted coon and try to position themselves and their stolen bicycles between the coon and the van.

Turns out that obstructing a police officer in his duty is also a crime.

The cuffs go on, the stolen bicycles go in the back of the van and there are now three less coons on the street.

All the while, the radio in the background is playing a soundtrack of jungle noises from the BLM protests (riots). That was the delicious irony of it.

As the last copper is getting into the van, he sees me looking out of the window.

I give a cheeky grin and a thumbs up. He grins back and gives a wave.

The police know that black lives are completely worthless.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not going to lie. I don't give a flying rats ass about this blm movement. They're attacking white people in mobs and killing police officers than a higher rate than any other race then throw tantrums and start burning shit down when one measly ass worthless nigger gets killed because he's fighting a cop. No shits given, no loss, just one less nigger that's feeding off my tax dollars.